General Sione needs help. *my version*

Robster_old

Okay , I have decided to post my version of my story to do with sione, reason being so us fans can help him out.

On Sunday in my Warriors trademe experience , me and the gang went to the Warriors Gym and very surprised to see Sione in his hoodie, he seemed relaxed can calim , I was just puzzled why the fact he was in his hoodie and cap.

Later on a player talks to him in front of Warriors management (I will not name anyone) after the talk with sione, the players and goes into the Warriors Locker room , Sione constantly being told by management to be quiet but Sione constantly keeps calling the player a "F**** C*** and shortly afterwards looks at me and freakishly asks "WHAT THE F*** are you looking at" , it was disgusting to hear such langague , as I have supported the Warriors since day 1 and him included.

And to have him swear at the fans at the after match was really disturbing to hear, he was a born again christian last year, he aint perfect, we need to support him so he can conquer his issue rather then bag him and turn to drinking even more.

========================================
its obvious alcherol is wreaking him on who is, behind the drinking he is a great bloke but the drinking it destroying Siones shining personalty, I have lots of friends which are trouble drinkers, what we can do is understand Siones got a problem and support him rather then bag him, we need to send letters of encourgement and motivation can go along way on helping people be successful in life.

Robster_old

But saying that I think the Warriors have done the right choice, always personalty before how well you perform on the field.

warriorfaithful*_old

Robster said:
But saying that I think the Warriors have done the right choice, always personalty before how well you perform on the field.

Yeah defintley. You have to have the right attitude.

Northern_Union

He is a loser and thats all there is to it.
Fumbleunina leaving is great news for our club.

danco_old

sione is his own worst enemy, boozed or not his attude is the same. he has no respect for authorty.

AmeriKiwi_old

His options are simple... seek help for a problem he can`t handle on his own or continue in his downward spiral. The 2nd road leads in one of two directions - jail or death. Makes getting help a FAR more attractive option.

His choice to make.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

sure its his choice to make but spporting him would b better than putting him down, he has a problem with alchohol and everyone is sayin hes been given lots of chances to pick him self up but, like i said in the other thread, it wasnt easy for my uncle to giv up the alchohol, with everyone puttin sione down hes goin to get depressed or watever and start drinkin till hes absolutely leg less everyday, y r we puttin him down if were so discusted in his attitude wen hes dirinkin then we obviously want him to quit drinkin, so y r we puttin him down! i no for a fact with ppl puttin my uncle down he drank more n more, so can we stop puttin sione down coz its goin to make his problem worse

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
sure its his choice to make but spporting him would b better than putting him down, he has a problem with alchohol and everyone is sayin hes been given lots of chances to pick him self up but, like i said in the other thread, it wasnt easy for my uncle to giv up the alchohol, with everyone puttin sione down hes goin to get depressed or watever and start drinkin till hes absolutely leg less everyday, y r we puttin him down if were so discusted in his attitude wen hes dirinkin then we obviously want him to quit drinkin, so y r we puttin him down! i no for a fact with ppl puttin my uncle down he drank more n more, so can we stop puttin sione down coz its goin to make his problem worse

Yeah your exactly right. Giving sione a little bit of support could go along way in cleaning up this talented mans future.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

Yeah your exactly right. Giving sione a little bit of support could go along way in cleaning up this talented mans future.

yeh exactly, its a talent goin to waste and we need to giv him as much support as possible if we want to see him tearin it up on which ever field hes playin at, good to c ur with me bro ;)

KeepingTheFaith_old

Alcohol is a big problem for Sione. Having said that I don't think it's his only problem.

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

yeh exactly, its a talent goin to waste and we need to giv him as much support as possible if we want to see him tearin it up on which ever field hes playin at, good to c ur with me bro ;)

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. When i wrote the post saying we should lay-off sione a bit etc, i thought i was going to get a bit of stick for that, but you backd me up lol. :)

da mad maori

What a lot of CRAP. How many chances do you want to give the bloke. He's had six already. You guys amaze me. He's on 200,000 plus a year, he's got all the councilling put on the table for him, and you guys say we should support him. It about time he started thinking of himself, and doing things for himself. Not to be spoon fed at someone elses expense.
This club has all of a sudden improved 200% with his departure. And I wouldnt be surprised if this aint the last we hear of the man you want to hold out a hand to.
Give me a break !!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

da mad maori said:
What a lot of CRAP. How many chances do you want to give the bloke. He's had six already. You guys amaze me. He's on 200,000 plus a year, he's got all the councilling put on the table for him, and you guys say we should support him. It about time he started thinking of himself, and doing things for himself. Not to be spoon fed at someone elses expense.
This club has all of a sudden improved 200% with his departure. And I wouldnt be surprised if this aint the last we hear of the man you want to hold out a hand to.
Give me a break !!!!

thats true :( but we shouldnt put him down, mayb we should stop talkin about it and continue talkin about the warriors coz i dont like where this is goin

tHe_maC_old

He is an egotistical alcoholic that obviously has serious issues with authority and respect. From all the accounts the way he acted was terrible and I bet the players in the team did not want to be around him. Stop trying to defend a person who is clearly an idiot.

He blames everyone else when he has no one else to blame but himself. A selfish person, born again christian or not I don't care (What is a born again christian anyway? An Excuse.) Good Riddance.

Northern_Union

da mad maori said:
Give me a break !!!!

Not offen i agree completely with you DMM but in this instance you've hit the nail fair on the head!

Skinny_Ravs82

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
does anyone no who sione was swearin at?

From what has been revealed by other memebers who were there I guess different people copped his bad temper

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:

From what has been revealed by other memebers who were there I guess different people copped his bad temper
which player was he callin a f**** c***?

Skinny_Ravs82

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:

which player was he callin a f**** c***?

Don't know, and it's probably best that doesn't get revealed at the moment.