Sione Lousi

Reaction score
fanrrior

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I certainly don't. But many people seem to rate the bloke, so its poll time :D

As a prop his runs are too soft for my liking. I'd rather have Rapira in the team once he is back, or even Ta'ai.

Reaction score

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I certainly don't. But many people seem to rate the bloke, so its poll time :D

As a prop his runs are too soft for my liking. I'd rather have Rapira in the team once he is back, or even Ta'ai.

I would rather he lost some weight, worked on his speed and ball handling, then moved to the edges as an attacking second rower...his ball security is good, and he has nice
footwork, he just looks to be carrying too much weight playing at prop.

Reaction score
smac19

smac19

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
dont

another who hasnt picked up his game over the years...been in & outa 1st grade last 3-4 years

dude his size never hurts the opposition on D...runs from standing start half pace most of the time

should be terrorizing other teams..shows size dont mean s**t

Friend's size belittles sione's performances...ukuma tai part 2

get rid of him if doesnt perform rest of year

Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
He's doing okay. It's a difficult position to play at that age, and my answer to the poll...I'd rather have Sam Rapira there.

Reaction score
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
much prefer Mutts, Lillyman, Rapira and Packer personally......

Reaction score
OMG

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
He's doing okay. It's a difficult position to play at that age, and my answer to the poll...I'd rather have Sam Rapira there.
Sammy is the man, he's having an unlucky run but that will turn around soon, our 4 main Props are the best rotation in the comp, easily..
I find it annoying that none of the alleged experts haven't given the warriors the kudos they deserve for this season as it has been a reasonably difficult year injury wise. The news headlines should have been Broncos out kick under strength Warriors.

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
To coin his own phase he's a #fakearse

Reaction score

Jordan G

When I watch him I get that Epalahame Lauaki feeling, a guy who potentially could be very good but for one reason or another never really gets there consistently or breaks through to that top status.

He's definitely more than handy as a 5th prop, but I imagine the Warriors will want to keep Likiliki now that Sao is off to Manly and I'd be surprised if Likiliki didn't overtake Louisi by the time Lillyman moves on.

Reaction score
Tyrael

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Lousi has done a great job this year. I don't get the hate. What do you expect from your 5th choice prop?

Reaction score
eX | Machina

eX | Machina

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Good player, has excellent ball security and foot work. When Sammy is fit he's straight back in the side though as he is a gun when fit. Lousi could be a top fringe runner with his foot work and off load which he seems reluctant to use in first grade. Second row is his best position IMO. I also rate him faaaar above Ta'ai.

Reaction score
Moz

Moz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
He's gone ok, a few early season games I thought he showed up a few of our more established front rowers will only get better, I liked his game last night had a bit of venom and purpose about him as did the rest of the pack to be fair, even Mateo took the line on with a bit of gusto. Happy for him to remain in the topside.

Reaction score
Tyrael

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
at least with lousi you can see improvements...ta'ai just went backwards

Reaction score
iago

iago

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Lousi has gone far better than I expected him to. I thought he was going to be another generic U20 product that succeeded in that competition purely based on his size. What has surprised me is his handling and general error-free play. He's not spectacular but he's solid. I prefer him over Latimore etc. I think people forget just how hard it is to make the step up. Package and Matulino both took a good couple of seasons to come to make the step up, especially Package....that guy struggled for a good period of time.

Reaction score
Inruin

Inruin

Kata Fan Club President
Contributor
Reaction score
hasn't loooked out of place imo. last couple of games has showed me that he could be a regular bench player in top squad. does everything that has been required from a bench player. i didnt rate him highly at the start of the season so yes he has surprised me and i do rate him now. solid, which i didnt think he was previously. certainly not our best forward but there is improvement in his game and still young.

Reaction score
Blain

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
He's done alot better than I thought. Last year in his few games he looked way out of his league.

This year he has been very solid and shown good potential in places. Not many props become instant super stars, actually none do. He's been better than Tai and Latimore.

Sammy will takes his spot back, I haven't seen him play in ages it seems!! Every time hes come back seems to get injured.

Reaction score
Inruin

Inruin

Kata Fan Club President
Contributor
Reaction score
He's done alot better than I thought. Last year in his few games he looked way out of his league.

This year he has been very solid and shown good potential in places. Not many props become instant super stars, actually none do. He's been better than Tai and Latimore.

Sammy will takes his spot back, I haven't seen him play in ages it seems!! Every time hes come back seems to get injured.
i'd rather have Lousi on the bench than steve rapira

Reaction score

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
He has improved 100% from previous seasons, still needs to use his size and hurt defence line more, but big improvement. Once Sam raipara is fit he may lose his place on te bench but good backup player

Reaction score

Danpatmac

his last 3 or so games have been quite impressive with footwork and defence

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Lousi has gone far better than I expected him to. I thought he was going to be another generic U20 product that succeeded in that competition purely based on his size. What has surprised me is his handling and general error-free play. He's not spectacular but he's solid. I prefer him over Latimore etc. I think people forget just how hard it is to make the step up. Package and Matulino both took a good couple of seasons to come to make the step up, especially Package....that guy struggled for a good period of time.
^^^ This

The Hall mark of our Under 20 boppers first years are dropped ball , cheap penalties , and ineffective Runs. Packer Matulino and Rapira all sucked on debut and had to go back to the drawing board time and again to perfect the basics.

What Makes Lousi different is he plays like a Mature footballer from the outset.

He has amazing hands......just incredible for an NZ product you would think he came from the Aussie system.....the basics are in built in this guy.

When a player like this shows up you should put every resource available into developing them because the Massive frame and light feet he has will make him a special forward once the confidence of year three is realised.
Sione Lousi will be one of the greatest forwards the Warriors have ever seen in 2014 and I will be fapping on when it happens

Reaction score
a.c.e

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
only his first season at the top. Tamou and Kasiano werent much during their first years and now they are force on their teams. The down fall for Lousi is that hes come into a team that went to the GF and fans have very high expectations of. Hes middle'ish for me, I dont expect much from him, we'll have a better assessment of the dude during his 3rd year.

Top Bottom