Sports NFL

To think Amazon pays over a Billion a year for the TNF rights. This SUCKS.

View attachment 3088

I am not actually watching this game, I only really tune in for Monday/Sunday Night Football, but my bets aren't getting up because Lawrence hasn't got a single passing TD (2 Rushing TDs and a pick 6 for the Jags). so I am really just salty about that, it could be an amazing game for all I know lol

Go figure :rolleyes:😂 Foster Moreau left wide open on 3rd and Goal but just dropped it dead in the endzone. Game is over now, but a good enough finish after my reverse jinx

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 4.21.37 PM.png

My new mark Andrew’s jersey arrived from US yesterday. I put it on, sat down to watch Ravens v Bengals and then Andrew’s gets a season ending injury on the first drive of the game!!!

I won’t buy any warriors mech this year just in case I’m bad luck 🤣🤣

Interesting that his injury was caused by a hip drop tackle. NFL are now just starting their attempt to get the tackle out of their game as well.

That’ll be a big blow for the Ravens although they are still a top team. I didn’t watch the game but I see Burrow got hurt too for the Bengals?

I’m a Texans man so I am pumped about CJ Stroud and how they’re going.

That’ll be a big blow for the Ravens although they are still a top team. I didn’t watch the game but I see Burrow got hurt too for the Bengals?

I’m a Texans man so I am pumped about CJ Stroud and how they’re going.
Yeah burrows out for the season. Injury didn’t happen from an event in the game tho, sounds like they are going to be fined for not advising pregame of his injury.

Bro!!!!! CJ is a generational, franchise player! only way is up for you guys. Panthers must be so gutted they traded up to get Young over CJ.

Yeah burrows out for the season. Injury didn’t happen from an event in the game tho, sounds like they are going to be fined for not advising pregame of his injury.

Bro!!!!! CJ is a generational, franchise player! only way is up for you guys. Panthers must be so gutted they traded up to get Young over CJ.
Yeah we’ve been waiting a lifetime for a player like him. Had plenty of rough seasons over the years but the future looks bright with him at QB.

In America there has been a lot of discussion on some of the sports teams names. Names like the Red Skins, I think the Blackhawks. The Chiefs is another one. I can understand the argument for some of these.

This article was written in the last week targeting a Chiefs fan.

The journalist a 50-year-old African American man decided to make an example of a 9-year-old kid. So there is a power imbalance there not only with the age but the audience he can get against the response the child can give in return. Originally in the article they only used the black side of his face, not the front view showing he had his face painted in the teams' colours. The other item he attacked was the kid wearing a native American head dress. This meant the author could attack him on two fronts for cultural appropriation.

The African-American players had no issue with the boy and actually interacted with him.

When called out the journalist like a lot of woke people do doubled down and said it would be insulting wearing Mexican gear on cinco.

Now not only is the target a 9-year-old child. He is also part Native American and has spent part of his life on a reservation and his father or grandfather sit on the board of their tribe.

Deadspin has added some updates on the article to get around the legal mess. Saying the views of the journalist aren't theirs and a comment about specific tribes not approving of wearing headdress. The damage is already done as how many people will go back to read the article any retractions need to reach a similar audience. The boys family are looking into legal options.

I've seen mainstream media disparage YouTubers or other people in non-traditional media as they don't tell the truth or validate sources. Here is a case of a guy pushing an agenda who deliberately ignored some facts like the young age of his victim and the second picture which would have provided more context.

Wouldn’t be the craziest bet tbh, the Lions have been impressive so far. Hard to go past the Eagles for mine and would of course love the Texans to kick on in the playoffs but think it’s a couple of years away yet

Somethings up with Mahomes!! He’s still throwing for good yardage but not getting the TD’s or nailing the clutch drives, looked confused in the pocket last week

Back