General Should Any Vulcans Get A Run ??

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Last game of the year, played like shit the last 2 months !!

Surely some others should be given a chance. Any of the Vulcans perhaps ?

Collier for example, couldnt do any worse than Tupou could he ??

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
are you out of your Vulcan mind? I can't see Iro wanting to make too many changes, if any. Lucky's last game, I think the boys will be fired up, and had a full week to prepare the team without the sack bluey fiasco. I'm almost tempted to pick us this week......almost

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Last game of the year, played like shit the last 2 months !!

Surely some others should be given a chance. Any of the Vulcans perhaps ?

Collier for example, couldnt do any worse than Tupou could he ??

Collier is barely good enough to play for the Vulcans let alone the Warriors, he needs to pack on some muscle and turn himself into a second rower. I haven't seen anyone in the Vulcans worthy of a call up to first grade....Sam Lousy is nowhere near good enough, he's just too slow and lumbering. Fish has all the physical attributes to be a super star, but has a pea sized heart and is made of glass. Godinet just doesn't play tough enough for his size which is why he gets dominated wherever he defends, and in turn is why he's basically last choice injury cover in every position he plays for the Warriors.

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
are you out of your Vulcan mind? I can't see Iro wanting to make too many changes, if any. Lucky's last game, I think the boys will be fired up, and had a full week to prepare the team without the sack bluey fiasco. I'm almost tempted to pick us this week......almost
lol, we said that last week..I don't think we'll be fired up at all.. the boys probably can't wait for the season to be over. The Raiders on the other hand.. If they lose, they might miss out on the top 8, if they win and the sharks go down to NQ, they'll get a home semi. THEY are gonna be fired up..

eamon

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2012
Wellington
I think they may get up for this one. If for no other reason than to give Michael Luck a good send off. At least show him some respect, even if they have no respect fro themselves. They should all be playing with the same courage, heart, and passion he has shown for all the years he's played for the team.
Their minds should not be on what the result can mean for Canberra. If they lose, it'd be their own doing. But for the warriors there is a lot to prove, mainly to themselves, for them not to go out and give it everything they have got left to give Luck the departure and retirement gift he deserves
GO THE WARRIORS!!!

Ranger

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Not sure if anyone heard Iro this morning on Live Sport but he said he was looking at making changes and that some players wouldn't be happy with the side he named today.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Ha Ha what a crack up. The team gets smashed on here from week to week, and rightly so after the way they have been playing.

Now here is a thread for some changes to be put out there and everyone goes back in there shell and thinks the status quo should remain

Lol !!

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Who has Collier sucked off to get this much support? He is dead set average. Imagine Manu without the power running, top end speed and experience.

I dont think any are putting thier hands up from the Vulcans. Fish on the wing maybe, but I think he needs this pre season to train him up.

@ Facefacts, I agree with most of what you say, but is that based on Warriors games or do you watch the Vulcans? Last year I would agree with you about Lousi, but after being named player of the year and apparently carving up, I've heard him impress many. He's doing what alot more in this team should be doing, a Vulcan apprentiship. Harden him up.

Reactions: Defence and Spence

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Lousi, Lousi, Rapira over Poching. He went over seas then came back at the start of the season, not sure why, but seems to be used on the bench. I dont think our props are the problem atm.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Who has Collier sucked off to get this much support? He is dead set average. Imagine Manu without the power running, top end speed and experience.

I dont think any are putting thier hands up from the Vulcans. Fish on the wing maybe, but I think he needs this pre season to train him up.

@ Facefacts, I agree with most of what you say, but is that based on Warriors games or do you watch the Vulcans? Last year I would agree with you about Lousi, but after being named player of the year and apparently carving up, I've heard him impress many. He's doing what alot more in this team should be doing, a Vulcan apprentiship. Harden him up.
alot of support ?? i mentioned his name once !, havent seen it that much elsewhere on here either, just putting it out there. tupous is mud, fish is made of glass, omar is gooooone

ohwell lets put the same team out again and get smashed again !!

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Not just from you mate, he has popped up on other topics and forums.

I think people are under estimating the Fish. Anyone can see his potential, and because of confidence, injury or whatever he didnt fire with his chances this season. I think he needs a big pre season and will be away.

Reactions: Defence

Numbnutsnz

1st Grade Fringe
May 4, 2012
alot of support ?? i mentioned his name once !, havent seen it that much elsewhere on here either, just putting it out there. tupous is mud, fish is made of glass, omar is gooooone

ohwell lets put the same team out again and get smashed again !!
So your answer is to put out a winger who can't make the Vulcans into first grade and that will solve all our problems? I think not.

I don't rate Tupou but dropping him for a nobody in the last round is not the answer.

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2012
Auckland , New Zealand
Lousi, Lousi, Rapira over Poching. He went over seas then came back at the start of the season, not sure why, but seems to be used on the bench. I dont think our props are the problem atm.
Fish would have to be it then from the backs to be given a go in the topside, most of the vulcans aren't up to the NRL standards and some have had a go + didn't cut it. Heard a whisper though Fish might be heading to OZ soon, nrl deal on the table....

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012

Every game iv'e seen him play from the 20's right up to and particularly for the Warriors, has done nothing but confirm my opinion that he is just to slow, particularly on defense. His huge size will make him strong basically by default, which will make him a handful with ball in hand at times, but it's the rest of his game that i'm worried about, particularly against the talent and speed in first grade...i dont think iv'e ever seen a player with slower all round movement as him. that said he may prove me wrong in time, but i doubt it.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings