General Shit Nobody Says (NZ Warriors Edition)

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Next Bendon modelling announcement - Russell Packer sporting this smart white yellow number

Reactions: 1 user

Danpatmac

Warriors fans have no patience.

So many people really hope NSW win the Origin.

I miss Facefacts.

I don't think I'm right all the time.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

I get filled with a real sense of pride when they call the Warriors 'New Zealand' or the 'Kiwis'.

I believe and trust in Wayne Scurrah.

Keep the faith is a great slogan that encourages us to accept the mental fragility and lack of consistency from the club.

Fuck your NRL trophy, we have the Toyota Cup bitches!

We don't need players from outside the club, we can breed our own champions like we have done so many times before and has lead to so many championships for the club. In fact, NZ rugby league has such a history of success that we should be looking to employ only NZers as they are the most successful players and coaches in the sport.

It's important that our players tweet as often as possible because it's a good look for our club and our major sponsor...

Reactions: 3 users
spjunior

spjunior

Bring back JAson Costigan...

I never expected that cheap shot from steve matai

Reactions: 1 users
rugged

rugged

I hate to think where the club would have be if we hadn't had that press conference announcing our plan to become the sporting franchise in australasia. The merchandise caravan may well be Owens finest business idea,

wallacenz

wallacenz

love finishing bottom 8 because its not about winning, its about supporting

RidingPie

RidingPie

Tomkins has definitely signed for the NZ warriors
(not yet at least)

England has won the rugby league world cup
(Sadly from my perspective)

Eddie and Stevo are really good commentators, so unbiased...

Reactions: 1 users
surfin

surfin

Tomkins has definitely signed for the NZ warriors
(not yet at least)

England has won the rugby league world cup
(Sadly from my perspective)

Eddie and Stevo are really good commentators, so unbiased...
I sometimes wonder if Stevo is even watching the game being televised or if he's watching something completely different on his tablet. (i don't like Apple so can't say ipad.)

RidingPie

RidingPie

I sometimes wonder if Stevo is even watching the game being televised or if he's watching something completely different on his tablet. (i don't like Apple so can't say ipad.)

Problem is its been a long time since he played the game and I do't think he understands the modern game so well. The worst bit is how much he goes on (and on) about dirty play. According to my dad he was one of the dirtiest players he'd ever seen.