kos

Need body armour to protect against injury.
Body armour being a bit of body fat.

Who told me that.
On a plane Dun/Wgtn. 2000 or 2001 I was sitting next to Taine Randall former AB captain.
Talking league mainly bit of union.
Smart guy.

Shaun is too lean too muscled rips and tears will happen. I got down to 12 per cent body fag once was sick a lot.

Ed B

Who told me that.
On a plane Dun/Wgtn. 2000 or 2001 I was sitting next to Taine Randall former AB captain.
Smart guy.

Shaun is too lean too muscled rips and tears will happen. I got down to 12 per cent body fag once was sick a lot.
Not sure that worked out too great for George Rose

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor

Who told me that.
Smart guy.

Bingo. Bodybuilding aesthetic is leading to increased injury risks

Up the guttz

Up the guttz

Who told me that.
Smart guy.

Players are always more ripped in pre-season. They will all put a little on durning the season. As for needing a little fatā€¦.everyone is different. Some players will always be ripped some will have a little pouch, doesnā€™t really matter as long as they are fit and strong.
I done some bodybuilding quite a while ago now, got down to 5% body fat and still played, didnā€™t make too much difference to my game.

Vancent

Vancent

šŸ«£
Contributor
Players are always more ripped in pre-season. They will all put a little on durning the season. As for needing a little fatā€¦.everyone is different. Some players will always be ripped some will have a little pouch, doesnā€™t really matter as long as they are fit and strong.
I done some bodybuilding quite a while ago now, got down to 5% body fat and still played, didnā€™t make too much difference to my game.
5% / sub Bruce Lee at 6%, some of us can only dreamā€¦šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Tonbridge (Swanley)
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Pretty certain that Boats and hoes would have finished by then.
Wouldve well n truly used up the yearly quota by then........never know tho, she says if im a good boy......

Anyway before the "get this thread back on track" hammer comes out, unfortunately for Shaun Johnson no matter how conditioned he gets, while i think he's got enough in the tank to still beat players, that manic, length of the field speed he used to have (which was so awesome in full flight) days are in the past, cant beat the clock.

We dont need him to play that way tho, if the pack are doing their job just steering the team around, finishing off sets, and getting players into position around him.......and the odd flash of brilliance....job done.

john nick

john nick

Wouldve well n truly used up the yearly quota by then........never know tho, she says if im a good boy......

Anyway before the "get this thread back on track" hammer comes out, unfortunately for Shaun Johnson no matter how conditioned he gets, while i think he's got enough in the tank to still beat players, that manic, length of the field speed he used to have (which was so awesome in full flight) days are in the past, cant beat the clock.

We dont need him to play that way tho, if the pack are doing their job just steering the team around, finishing off sets, and getting players into position around him.......and the odd flash of brilliance....job done.
Good man
Appreciate your humor

Reactions: Toookey