Player Shaun Johnson

Yomama

Yomama

Also think Nathan Brown is trying to protect him, by picking him and hopefully wishing that wow he,s back yeh ha thats the Shaun Johnson we need .....but knows its a big mistake . Also Shaun Johnson shouldn't be picked for the 1st match at MSS as that will not improve a person who don't really give a fuck. If anything make him even more pathetic than he is now.
Mate, We get it. You're the head of the Shaun Johnson hate club. All the might be, Maybe's & could of been speculative shit has to cease.
It may well be him. We don't know! Like the shit with Mohawk being a racist. Or, Brown has lost the dressing room. We can't trust a source until it actually comes out as facts.
I know you're the king of laughing at everyone's posts Making up shit isn't a laughing matter until proven factual.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Uster101

This is the problem . He is no longer use to the Rugby League ball . too much time with a round ball

2QB7BM3I5ETEMJEACHBLGI4L4U

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Mate, We get it. You're the head of the Shaun Johnson hate club. All the might be, Maybe's & could of been speculative shit has to cease.
It may well be him. We don't know! Like the shit with Mohawk being a racist. Or, Brown has lost the dressing room. We can't trust a source until it actually comes out as facts.
I know you're the king of laughing at everyone's posts Making up shit isn't a laughing matter until proven factual.
Sorry ..... Didnt realise it would offend you so much.

Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

It didn't. But we've gone in on players/management on here without knowing the truth. Just going off of Media speculation/ fabrication.
To later find out these stories are more than likely false.
Im not reporting anything that hasnt been seen on watching the games. Nothing false with that and what in my opinion with what Warriors should or not do with their game management is my opinion. I put up a laughing emoji because i find it amusing .

Reactions: 2 users
Yomama

Yomama

Im not reporting anything that hasnt been seen on watching the games. Nothing false with that and what in my opinion with what Warriors should or not do with their game management is my opinion. I put up a laughing emoji because i find it amusing .
Opinions on his onfeild performances, Yup, Fair game. In the locker room & behind the seens none of us know shit. Calling him every name under the sun & making up things that include him and/or any of our players is harmful.

Especially since there seems to be people on here that like to run with it and spread it on social media.

Its harmful to not only Shaun Johnson. The whole squad in general. Especially our young kids.

Reactions: 7 users
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Never realized the pen was as mighty as the sword on a forum that allows only the truth to be written on certain occasions.

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
It didn't. But we've gone in on players/management on here without knowing the truth. Just going off of Media speculation/ fabrication.
To later find out these stories are more than likely false.
True, but where there’s smoke there’s fire.

If it sinks of shit, then its likely 💩

Anyway, listen to TWL/Fonzie’s podcast. They say there’s is a credible snr journalist with the inside scope.

Yomama

Yomama

True, but where there’s smoke there’s fire.

If it sinks of shit, then its likely 💩

Anyway, listen to TWL/Fonzie’s podcast. They say there’s is a credible snr journalist with the inside scope.
Yeah i had a listen. & I hear you bro. I'm just a facts fulla. I'll talk my shit to if it comes out lol. Until then, I'd rather not.

Reactions: 2 users

Louim8

Like, he can't just be out of form can he, now there's a sinister motive lol..he secretly is jealous of Walsh and is trying to sabotage him to make himself look better 🤦 seriously? Thats pathetic I'm sorry.

You must have been born in 2012 and not seen Shauns 2011 lol..some of his ball playing was off the charts. Have a look at some of his stuff with the Sharks for recent form..

I can't say this enough, Shaun is not playing well, we all know this and walshy is and should be the epicenter of the team, he's our future..but now we are looking for things that aren't there, it's sad.
Yes Shaun Johnson is playing bad. Thats all there is to it really. If he can start to string some good performances together that will go a long way towards making us competitive, but imo the team is reliant on him too much and no on else is stepping up to take pressure off him.

Im particularly concerned with his defense, his reads are shocking. His passing is erratic, as is his kicking. No body tuns good lines off him on the right edge and he constantly runs along the face of the defensive line before dropping someone off under, just wasting a tackle. It would work so much better if he engaged the line a bit more.

Hes our best option at 7 atm so lets stick with him and see if he can play himself into some form

Reactions: 3 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Yes Shaun Johnson is playing bad. Thats all there is to it really. If he can start to string some good performances together that will go a long way towards making us competitive, but imo the team is reliant on him too much and no on else is stepping up to take pressure off him.

Im particularly concerned with his defense, his reads are shocking. His passing is erratic, as is his kicking. No body tuns good lines off him on the right edge and he constantly runs along the face of the defensive line before dropping someone off under, just wasting a tackle. It would work so much better if he engaged the line a bit more.

Hes our best option at 7 atm so lets stick with him and see if he can play himself into some form
So pretty much everything he was doing before he walked out on the warriors.
I really hoped that under a decent coach he was improving, but seriously feel like hes no better and maybe a little worse, with a lot slower movement.
With results like these and a probable spoon on the horizon, its time to make changes and he should be on the chopping block IMO

Reactions: 7 users
Up the guttz

Up the guttz

I know Shaun is going to be 7 again this week but surely at this stage its worth trying something new. It actually couldn’t get any worse. I understand there are some off field issues which I would never bag anyone about but if they are effecting his performance that much then he needs to take a leave of absence. Give him 3-4 weeks off back on NZ if need be but this can not continue. On current form he is the worst 7 in the comp and it’s not like we have a superstar 6 to cover his slump.

brightman

brightman

I know Shaun is going to be 7 again this week but surely at this stage its worth trying something new. It actually couldn’t get any worse. I understand there are some off field issues which I would never bag anyone about but if they are effecting his performance that much then he needs to take a leave of absence. Give him 3-4 weeks off back on NZ if need be but this can not continue. On current form he is the worst 7 in the comp and it’s not like we have a superstar 6 to cover his slump.
Here's a silly idea, you play prop alongside Jazz and hit it Up the guttz.

But here's the catch!

Between you and Jazz you both need to accrue 240m and lay the platform for the halves whether that be Shaun Johnson, Volkman or anything in between..

• Haha