Shaun Johnson

Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Actually, I think having AK instead of Shaun could easily win us as many games.
Definitely as its part of the Bennet to Bellamy and now to SK 3 year plan on how to turn a club around, play as a team but more importantly have team Game Plays/Plans. Nobody is above the team. I think Adam and Harris-Tavita in the Halves will be a great thing this year. It was hard to pick between the 2, but for me Harris-Tavita is a genuine 7 and Adam is a genuine 6, so works out good, if Chanel is getting game time and kept happy and learning from Green. there is our next 7. the pair could be the future halves and potentially one club halves for the Warriors, the timing is right. Nobody else is in the running, nobody is going to hold players back like with Lino where he is a great general in the mould of Jones and SJ should have been moved to 6. I just want to forget that whole Bluey, Elliot, Cappy era ever existed and wasted some of our best home grown talent. Not to mention letting John Ackland leave.

Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I struggle to understand why people compare the two players. Lino
Me to mate trust me, I was the one screaming Lino and getting laughed at because Johnsons the 7. VERY different players.

Why not SJ into 6, thats where he has been and is now??? For me its obvious he was not a general, he had no game plans like highlighted by someone else above when he got the ball in his hands and his best attribute is running the ball, which is what a 6 does.

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Reaction score
fizurg

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Im talking about managing SJ, he kept the wrong position, he was offered more than he was worth on the extension you mentioned. No my $750k is refering to the Cappy period of his career where everybody got messed over.

How much do you know RTS is HAULING in then slugga?
I always have a chuckle when people on here ask other to back up thier how much they say a player is earning. As they personally get to peruse each players contract. People that ask for proof are always the same guy who posted the day before stating a players contract. Or in this example in the exact same post.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
t was quoted as the most lucrative deal in the clubs history... 4 million over 4 years
and worth every cent, the guy is a genuine leader as well as a first class player, he even has a DallyM ;)
Definitely as its part of the Bennet to Bellamy and now to SK 3 year plan on how to turn a club around, play as a team but more importantly have team Game Plays/Plans. Nobody is above the team. I think Adam and Harris-Tavita in the Halves will be a great thing this year. It was hard to pick between the 2, but for me Harris-Tavita is a genuine 7 and Adam is a genuine 6, so works out good, if Chanel is getting game time and kept happy and learning from Green. there is our next 7. the pair could be the future halves and potentially one club halves for the Warriors, the timing is right. Nobody else is in the running, nobody is going to hold players back like with Lino where he is a great general in the mould of Jones and SJ should have been moved to 6. I just want to forget that whole Bluey, Elliot, Cappy era ever existed and wasted some of our best home grown talent. Not to mention letting John Ackland leave.
There is one player who seems to get left out of conversations, yet IMO is priceless in his value to this team...Tohu Harris.

Top Bottom