Gameday Sharks vs Warriors [Round 18, 2020] (1 Viewer)

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Sharks 12-

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Sharks13+

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I don't know about you guys but I've got a great feeling we are going to turn it up today! Shark are a bunch drug taking salary cap cheating grubs! We are the story of the nrl in 2020 not the sharks!

SHARKS ARE GRUBS!!!!!!! YOUR FANS ARE GRUBS!!!!!! Tavanga i hope you get into Shaun Johnson today, but do it subtlety. We have got this guys, this team is playing free and unafraid football, SHARKS BE AFRAID! KILLER WHALES ARE ON THE LOOSE!

Last edited:

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
We have got to win today. Let`s hope the ref doesn`t decide the outcome.
Would I be wrong in saying I don't care if the ref gives us a dubious times up on the clock penalty in front of the post that decides the outcome?
Preferably I would like us to kick their ass, but ultimately I would be happy with a win at any cost.

Thoughts?

kbazi

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 18, 2014
I’m not concerned if we make the T8 or not.

The team has done me proud this season and RTS deserves to get home ASAP and going all the way to the GF delays that by a further 8 or so week!
I assume that if we lose today (hope not), RTS gets to go home immediately to his family right? Would also be a good opportunity to have turner start at fullback for the remaining 2 games of the season too.

That also makes me happy in a way... but still, definitely want the win haha

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Jun 22, 2012
The edge of insanity
Fixed this for ya BB

I don't know about you guys but I've got a great feeling we are going to turn it up today! Shark are a bunch drug taking salary cap cheating grubs! We are the story of the nrl in 2020 not the sharks!

SHARKS ARE GRUBS!!!!!!! YOUR FANS ARE GRUBS!!!!!! Tavanga i hope you get into Shaun Johnson today, but do it subtlety. We have got this guys, this team is playing free and unafraid football, SHARKS BE AFRAID! KILLER DOLPHINS ARE ON THE LOOSE!

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I gotta admit, my enthusiasm for this franchise & even the game in general was at an all time low during the 1st half of this season.

I still watched here & there, still supported the team, but it felt empty, no real passion, just going through the motions, kinda mirrored how the Warriors were playing at that time.

But, after the turnaround in this last few months, this team have made me feel excited about game days again & renewed my sense of passion & pride for this franchise.

All I ever really want to see from any Warriors team is that they are 100% committed to digging in & having a crack & in the 2nd half of this season this team have delivered that in spades & then some.

This team have already made me feel proud & reignited my passion, not just for the Warriors, but also the game in general.

So now, I just want to watch them hopefully continue to build on this foundation for the remainder of this season, regardless of where they finish on the ladder.

Still quietly hoping we go berserker sushi chef mode & serve up a bit of freshly slaughtered shark fin soup this evening though.

GO THE WARRIORS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings