General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon Woods is a big fat party animal but...
He is starting to look a fair bit like Bert Kreischer

1702354344720.jpeg

Could the Warriors purdy please sign some nuffy league player with the surname House just so this immature idiot can giggle at some Warriors player who's leading House in same sprint drill or something and say "He really is training the House down!"?

I think im gonna have to get instagram- can never view all these links.
I’m not on it either, just a voyeur. Was just RTS saying he was going to go overseas and travel the world with his family until he caught up with Tohu and Jazz for a coffee and asked them if it’s worth coming back and if something special is happening. They both said to him there’s definitely something special happening. Good vibes story.

Good feel good story.

First Roger agrees to take a meeting because of this chat with the boys, then he sits down with Cappy and Webby who do a slick presentation but Roger doesn't bite, in his own words...'it was the same hype as last time, I was like bro, you said all this last time'.

Then Roger watches some tape in his own time to see how the team is playing, he notices that Jazz is no longer winning the kick chase, that Barnett and others are racing up there and he realizes the Warriors are playing as a team, are better coached, and the kick chase....which Roger uses at the litmus test of a teams culture is there.

Personally, as I have said before, Roger will make a mean center.

People used to put his name forward when he was here as a center option (I was not one because he was the best Fb option by some distance).

Those outside the box thinkers, the ones that throw up names for center in threads are doing so because our attack sucked.

Roger will come into a very strong attacking backline on the right side, which is why they may put him left to balance the attack and add width to the park.

Certainly someone like Metcalf may settle down and play conventional draw and pass if he has a Dally M player off his right hip.

Good feel good story.

First Roger agrees to take a meeting because of this chat with the boys, then he sits down with Cappy and Webby who do a slick presentation but Roger doesn't bite, in his own words...'it was the same hype as last time, I was like bro, you said all this last time'.

Then Roger watches some tape in his own time to see how the team is playing, he notices that Jazz is no longer winning the kick chase, that Barnett and others are racing up there and he realizes the Warriors are playing as a team, are better coached, and the kick chase....which Roger uses at the litmus test of a teams culture is there.

Personally, as I have said before, Roger will make a mean center.

People used to put his name forward when he was here as a center option (I was not one because he was the best Fb option by some distance).

Those outside the box thinkers, the ones that throw up names for center in threads are doing so because our attack sucked.

Roger will come into a very strong attacking backline on the right side, which is why they may put him left to balance the attack and add width to the park.

Certainly someone like Metcalf may settle down and play conventional draw and pass if he has a Dally M player off his right hip.
I used to feel like there was a centre in there when he was developing that flick pass, remember the one against the eels a few years ago that was called forward to win the game? Hiku really perfected it.

Goes to show the impact Jazz has from a team standpoint. I hope he can regain that early-season form and try push for an extension.

Hiku really perfected it.

I'm going off-topic, but seriously one of the most underrated players we've ever had imo. Fus setting the club record and getting the Ken Irvine medal in 2018 when Hiku was there, and Ken winning Dally M Winger in 2019 after Hiku switched sides is no coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back