Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, Broncos just never made mistakes every bounce of the ball went their way ...I hate to say it but even if the forward pass was called +even if we got more calls go are way I think they were just much fitter with the week off .

. home advantage .. ref/bunker also making sure broncos also added more points ..

but no way with the side we had on the field and lack of being able to stop the offloads and not drop the ball !! and dominant the tackle .. also no way SJ was 100% .. think few of are players gave it all last week to have another panthers like efforts..

I"ve said it before ,,why JAZZ , SIRO were picked over better WARs players ALE, BUNTY and even many others .. neither offer the X factor ... and FORD was off again ... basic not marking his player let first try in ...

Not having a decent conversion kicker !! etc

much to work on

We get pinged for fuck all.
They don’t get pinged for obvious shit.
Sutton like all Caucasian Australians is a descendant of a convict and that showed tonight..
How did we not get a 6 again for 70 minutes.
If it was good enough for Pompey to get binned why did he not get a penalty try when he was impeded.
The 2 forward passes WTF

I love Montz commitment to this club. But he is simply to slow. Please fix this next year Webby. Not blaming ya for anything Pomps. But you've got concrete boots on too. Missed conversions didn't worry me. But your speed , or lack of, Did.

AFB just didn't lift? SJ was half cooked after his finger injury. On top of his many other injuries.
Did TMM play? Or was he planning which Mad Monday Milf he gets to cuddle! Where has Nuikore's mongrel gone? Did he watch the Barbie Movie ? Turned him into a Ken?
Curran got fuck all game time! Please explain Webby? He's the most dynamic forward we have.

Ahh.......That's my last cry for the season lol. Love u my team! The grind to continue in 2024! Come back bigger and better!!

Walters has had 3 seasons to shape the team without ever having to leave its Brisbane base. What Webby and the Warriors managed this season was remarkable.
It's pretty crazy as after he announced he was coming here there were headlines from Webster saying how his team would be resilient, defend well, make the entire country proud.

I was thinking that all sounds great but we have heard this from previous coaches.

Not only did he do it but he managed to do it in one season.

I'll also add this team performs well in Australia as well which is key for getting higher up the ladder.

It was a good try for the first year of renaissance, Bronco’s first renaissance year they lost for 2 months straight to crash out of the comp and missed the playoffs, now look at where they are

Now we know how to beat these 2 top teams having a taste at their home turf, just gotta execute next year, only upside from here though, we lose Siro but have a rockstar and others coming

Can't fault the Broncos, they did that relatively easily. It shapes up as a great gf.

On our boys, we got a lesson in finals footy. Redzone attack is top notch, but it does us no good if we can't get there. Whatever the top 2 have done strength & conditioning wise is clearly miles ahead of everyone else. At least we know where we need to be going forward. Love the boys, up the Wahs ❤️
Compare to everyone our forwards aren't big and mobile bar AFB. We are solid and mobile. But bronco having the a 1,2,3 combo in Haas, Flegler and Carrigan who are all 1.9m plus tall, quick by forwards standards and skillful with the offload. makes it hard to stop momentum.

They ambushed us with offload and we couldnt cope with the resulting speed of their backs.

Back