General shark bite

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
did anyone see the sharks player maroko bite hiku peta on the arm?"what a Grubb..he as been given a one game suspension.instead of 6) they should of thrown the book at the little prick annoyed!!

Reaction score
Numbnutsnz

Numbnutsnz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Forum Etiquette
Look, we want a cool place to hang and so do you. With that mutual goal in mind, let's push on.

Posting an article
Add the link or we might delete it for fun.

Starting a thread
Take a little time and see if something similar is already posted, and does the topic deserve its own thread?

Post Length
At least a sentence. No prizes for highest post count.

Spamming
If you don’t think you have anything to add, don’t post for the sake of it.

Punctuation and Grammar
We don’t expect everyone to be geniuses, but please make an effort.

Want an argument?
Argue the points. We want people to enjoy robust discussion, not endure bullying.

Illegal shit
Before you do something dumb that could get the forum and its owners in trouble, think.

Advertising
If we didn't give you permission, don't do it.

Post deleted or moved?
There will be an explanation.

Baggage from a former home?
Please leave it at the door or you will be shown it.

General warning
We loathe obvious retardation. Fanbois may be summarily dismissed.

Last but not least. Have fun! We’re all here for the same reason. If you have a question or problem, please ask!

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Thanks new IPad probably bit hungover made sence in my head but not on paper..

Reaction score
Sebastian

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Sharks' Toyota Cup player Daniel Moroko cops a one week suspension for biting oponent

THE bizarre defence of Daniel Moroko paid spectacular dividends at a controversial judiciary hearing last night.
The Sharks' Toyota Cup centre pleaded not guilty to a biting charge, claiming the arm of Warriors prop Ligi Sao had been forced into his mouth.
The judiciary panel of Don McKinnon, Sean Garlick and Michael Buettner found Moroko guilty of biting, but only suspended him for one match.
Onlookers were stunned at the lenient sentence for such a grubby act. Many felt Moroko, if found guilty, would face a seven- or eight-week ban.
Moroko claimed he was an asthmatic with nasal problems who generally breathed through his mouth.
He said that was the reason he had his mouth open in the tackle, and the arm of Sao ended up in it.
"I have asthma and have trouble breathing. I have nasal problems," Moroko said. "It's an ongoing thing. I tried to get up and play the ball but his arm hit me just below the nose.

"When I opened my mouth to breathe his arm had gone into my mouth. He was pushing his arm into my mouth."
Asked if he deliberately bit Sao, he said: "No, I didn't.
"I didn't clench my jaw. He eventually releases his arm from my mouth and I play the ball."
NRL counsel Peter Kite told Moroko that Sao had four tooth indentations in his left arm.
Moroko repeated: "He pushes his left arm into my mouth. It didn't occur to me to pull my head away, I just wanted to play the ball."
Kite: "I want to suggest you bit him."
Moroko: "I firmly disagree with that."
Sao gave evidence in Auckland by telephone hook-up.
Jim Barnett, representing Moroko, suggested Sao "pushed and squeezed" his arm into Moroko's mouth.
"Are you saying I put my arm in his mouth and he started biting me?" Sao said. "I didn't see it that way."

The Fuckers: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sharks-toyota-cup-player-daniel-moroko-cops-a-one-week-suspension-for-biting-oponent/story-e6frexnr-1226403502378

Reaction score
Navigator

Navigator

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
shark bite *lol*

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
What a load of crap. It would seem the Toyota Cup has the worst prosecution lawyers on the planet. You could see the guy open his mouth and lunge at the arm. You could also see he was guilty by his reaction to the accusation.

Reaction score
LoachNZ

LoachNZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
What a load of crap. It would seem the Toyota Cup has the worst prosecution lawyers on the planet. You could see the guy open his mouth and lunge at the arm. You could also see he was guilty by his reaction to the accusation.
There are some real Fuckwits calling themselves Lawyers I can tell you from sitting in the high court for two decades.

There is no way that the Courts can confidently Serve Justice.

I would rather have Daryl Halligan articulate my closing argument than some.

The adage that a man who represents himself has a fool For a Lawyer doesn't apply In NZ

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Sharks' Toyota Cup player Daniel Moroko cops a one week suspension for biting oponent

THE bizarre defence of Daniel Moroko paid spectacular dividends at a controversial judiciary hearing last night.
The Sharks' Toyota Cup centre pleaded not guilty to a biting charge, claiming the arm of Warriors prop Ligi Sao had been forced into his mouth.
The judiciary panel of Don McKinnon, Sean Garlick and Michael Buettner found Moroko guilty of biting, but only suspended him for one match.
Onlookers were stunned at the lenient sentence for such a grubby act. Many felt Moroko, if found guilty, would face a seven- or eight-week ban.
Moroko claimed he was an asthmatic with nasal problems who generally breathed through his mouth.
He said that was the reason he had his mouth open in the tackle, and the arm of Sao ended up in it.
"I have asthma and have trouble breathing. I have nasal problems," Moroko said. "It's an ongoing thing. I tried to get up and play the ball but his arm hit me just below the nose.

"When I opened my mouth to breathe his arm had gone into my mouth. He was pushing his arm into my mouth."
Asked if he deliberately bit Sao, he said: "No, I didn't.
"I didn't clench my jaw. He eventually releases his arm from my mouth and I play the ball."
NRL counsel Peter Kite told Moroko that Sao had four tooth indentations in his left arm.
Moroko repeated: "He pushes his left arm into my mouth. It didn't occur to me to pull my head away, I just wanted to play the ball."
Kite: "I want to suggest you bit him."
Moroko: "I firmly disagree with that."
Sao gave evidence in Auckland by telephone hook-up.
EJim Barnett, representing Moroko, suggested Sao "pushed and squeezed" his arm into Moroko's mouth.
"Are you saying I put my arm in his mouth and he started biting me?" Saould said. "I didn't see it that way."

The Fuckers: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sharks-toyota-cup-player-daniel-moroko-cops-a-one-week-suspension-for-biting-oponent/story-e6frexnr-1226403502378
Breath by all means but please remove your teeth from my arm first.let me understand this he was found not guilty but still got a one game suspension.so he did bite him.ohh he used the oj deffence the glove didint fit love it.some common sencece would go a long way

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
If you see this man with a knife and folk run!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340531488.347148.jpg

Top Bottom