General Shades of 2002

God, werent they the Warriors of 02 tonight! Hit up after hit up straight up the middle. Offloads that not only stick, but lead to tries. Backing each other up. Best of all, ROCK SOLID DEFENSE!!
It was just fantastic, after weeks of disappointment. I loved the way the boys were communicating with each other and the way they were encouraging each other after forcing the Tigers into touch or in goal.
I am one very happy Warriors fan!

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah I'm thrilled as too! But on a side note lets not jump to conclusions and start comparing tonight's game to the year of 2002. It was very different in a few ways.

However WE WON!!

AmeriKiwi_old

Jonesy said:
God, werent they the Warriors of 02 tonight! Hit up after hit up straight up the middle. Offloads that not only stick, but lead to tries. Backing each other up. Best of all, ROCK SOLID DEFENSE!!
It was just fantastic, after weeks of disappointment. I loved the way the boys were communicating with each other and the way they were encouraging each other after forcing the Tigers into touch or in goal.
I am one very happy Warriors fan!

ABSOLUTELY, Jonesy!! It was exactly the kind of defense we`ve been waiting to see all season!! The Tigers hit a brick wall time after time tonight!! Absolutely awesome game and very possibly a major turning point for the Warriors tonight. :arrow:

playdaball_old

Tigers looked like crap considering they are the NRL premiers. Benji does not like to get tackled by the bros - great pass though to the new guy (Kiwi selectors please keep his name handy)

Northern_Union

Hate to say it but we did exactly the same to the Tigers in Christchurch.....ripped them apart so we are obviously there boogy team now.

Having said that.......you bloody good things!!!!

legs_old

ROCK SOLID DEFENCE, you got that right Jonesy! the boys turned up to play tonight and play they did, THATS MY TEAM!!!

Trotbags_old

What a night! The boys turned up and the crowd was on fire! The crowd even though small in number was the loudest I have heard in a long time - IT ROCKED!

Brent Webb is just a speed machine - ducking and diving - and so good under the high ball. Ruben was inspirational as captain. Sam was solid on debut. The whole team played well. We even got a "benefit of the doubt". Ref was crap but you get that.

What a night.

sebastian_old

Most importanat not one person ruining the teams good work.
Good luck in england toopi

D Generation X_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Yeah I'm thrilled as too! But on a side note lets not jump to conclusions and start comparing tonight's game to the year of 2002. It was very different in a few ways.

However WE WON!!
i know im thrilled to its really thrilling