warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
You guys rating h Perham? Seems Shaun Johnson and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck rated him, he got about 2 mins first grade and we havnt heard about him since.

I am glad we have another x factor player.

George would be likely to release the 3-4young guns we have. I cant handle how he destroyed our reserves and our Spine in one pre season when we should hae had a shot at the prem with the players we had. I was so excited about last year until i see CNK released, then Shaun Johnson, my heart is in a dark place with the warriors. I need anothr finals season to get my head behind them again. Yet this draw, seems like all up hlll https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/29/how-tough-is-your-clubs-2020-nrl-draw/

That draw looks extremely tough for us! Even with a well-drilled talented side we would still struggle to make the 8 with that draw.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Wonder if this kid is still with the Fiji squad.
Or was it just for the 9's.

I see King Vuniyayawa is on the Fiji bench today.
Could be an open audition for King today.
Should come across Tino.
We can measure Tino's potential up against Kikau.

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
So he's now gone despite being signed for next year (I think, wasn't he?)
Has this been discussed on here? I had no idea until he was one of the leaving players on the awards night shown on Sky which I finally started watching last night

• Wow
Reactions: bruce

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
So he's now gone despite being signed for next year (I think, wasn't he?)
Has this been discussed on here? I had no idea until he was one of the leaving players on the awards night shown on Sky which I finally started watching last night
He was off contact. Last I heard he was close to signing with Bulldogs.

Reactions: bruce and Penpal

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
He was off contact. Last I heard he was close to signing with Bulldogs.
Thanks for this. I thought I saw something about him being on the books for 2021.
Good luck to the kid and I hope he gets another gig in the NRL.
I thought he might be heading for a Mitre 10 Cup contract with someone like a Bay of Plenty and maybe a crack at the 7s programme

Reactions: bruce

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Another Fish
Nothing like Fish apart from the abundance of sheer speed.

Fish suffered from endless injuries which still plaque him to this day. He was always a real contender for 1st grade league and union.

Selestino unfortunately has no bulk what so ever and its not through a lack of trying. He just can't put on any mass and that lack of upper body strength especially leaves him very vulnerable during any collision in attack and defence. If he was being put into space everytime he'd have been a star but we all know league players have to be able to break tackles and fullbacks in particular have to be able to do that and act as the last line of defence.

Had high hopes for him myself but after watching him fall off so many tackles and get driven back in attack it was obvious he just wasn't built for the next level. He was barely coping at reserve grade...

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings