1. Just a note that the site will be down for a few hours today (18th February). This is due to a migration of the site to another server in preparation for a major upgrade. Some users may not see any downtime at all, really depends on your Internet Service Provider. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Selestino Ravutaumada

1. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

bruce Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

What was his stamina like?:rolleyes:

2. matiunz
    Join:
    Jul 15, 2013

matiunz Assistant Ballboy Contributor

Gotta curb expectations until we see the lad play, can be the fittest and fastest there is but it counts for nothing if you have dicks for hands and can’t tackle.
    That being said there’s nothing wrong doing everything you can to give yourself the best shot

3. Stalefish540
    Join:
    May 13, 2017

Stalefish540 Lord Giveth, And Lord Taketh SJ

The kid might have to get in line for a spot at this rate. Soosomea, Beale, Ashford, Perham, Pauga, Klokstad, Waaka, Ale, Milne, Pompey, Herbert in the ISP as it is. Pretty tough going to get a spot even in that team.

Thought I was back in the SJ thread for a minute, with Mr B and Bruce jostling for position.

4. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

That is what any top line club should have, a spare candidate for every position. Geez in the bad old days we didn't even have 1 candidate for every position.

5. Ref
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Ref 1st Grade Fringe

The younger leaner backs should be up the front of these sorts of drills.
    Back in the day I was always up the front because I was a lightweight half/full back but just an average player.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. tajhay
    Join:
    Mar 30, 2012

tajhay Warriors 5th Grader

You should have trialled for the Warriors back in the day. Fans of the club would have been frothing at their mouths seeing your preseason pics and demanded you to to be given a shot in first grade. Stacey Jones could have just waited a few more years in reserves until he could build up his preseason fitness pic portfolio.

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  7. Juju
    Join:
    Nov 9, 2012

Juju 1st Grade Fringe

Pauga is at the mounties now I think.

I really rate Soosomea

8. Tragic
    Join:
    Apr 27, 2016

Tragic 1st Grade Fringe

Can't see any problem with us looking at some pics, seeing a guy with wheels leading the pack at training and getting excited about his attitude, it is preseason after all and we are starved of league.
    You grinches can go back in your cave till later in the year.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. Tony Martin
    Join:
    Jun 4, 2016

Tony Martin 1st Grade Fringe

Not only pics buts there also a few vids floating around. The pics show that not only is he a talent but a hard trainer. What isn’t there to get excited about??. After all the last couple of blokes who everyone frothed over left (Nanai, tuipolotu) . I agree with Bruce, this guy will at the very best play ISP this year, depending on how well he goes probably be very similar to how they used Tom Ale

10. ForTheLoveOfGod
    Join:
    Sep 5, 2017

ForTheLoveOfGod 1st Grade Fringe

Ravutaumada is the next warrior's superstar. He has the x-factor much like a Taumalolo, SBW, Shaun Johnson, Kalyn Ponga have when you see it, you know it.

Very special signing for the Warriors, yes he will have to develop in ISP but he will be special I believe. The last guy I said that about was Sonny Fai.

Tom Ale is shaping up very nicely as well and would be a direct replacement for Joseph Vuna.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. valpy73
    Join:
    Apr 29, 2016

valpy73 Warriors Bench Player

Its great to see we are looking to develop our younger players as they come through as it will also assist with our salary cap in the fact that these younger players wont cost as much as bringing players back from Australia who we have had to pay a fortune for in the past. Plus they would have been bought up in a culture that is the warriors system built towards having a winning culture.

Things are looking very good for the future and we have the current hierarchy to thank for that.

12. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

razzrillinger 1st Grade Fringe

Still a long way from debuting I know, but it is nice that we have a player like this on the books where in years past he would have been snapped by the Storm.

13. Rick O'Shay
    Join:
    May 1, 2013

Rick O'Shay 1st Grade Fringe

True it's early days but still nice to see a new young guy applying himself and not fainting. Know nothing about this kid other than the vids on here but he does seem to be a bit special. If he keeps up the attitude and works hard there is every chance he could become a star in first grade, even the immortals had to start somewhere

14. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

Is the kid that small? Most Fijians have decent sized bone structure at least.