Selestino Ravutaumada

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
There was a bloke training with the Central Coast Mariners in their pre-season who didn't have much football experience however he was the fastest human ever. By your logic shouldn't Usain Bolt have made it into the A-League?
What was his stamina like?:rolleyes:

Reaction score
matiunz

matiunz

Assistant Ballboy
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta curb expectations until we see the lad play, can be the fittest and fastest there is but it counts for nothing if you have dicks for hands and can’t tackle.
That being said there’s nothing wrong doing everything you can to give yourself the best shot

Reaction score
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Give us the Ligi
Contributor
Reaction score
The kid might have to get in line for a spot at this rate. Soosomea, Beale, Ashford, Perham, Pauga, Klokstad, Waaka, Ale, Milne, Pompey, Herbert in the ISP as it is. Pretty tough going to get a spot even in that team.

Thought I was back in the SJ thread for a minute, with Mr B and Bruce jostling for position.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
The kid might have to get in line for a spot at this rate. Soosomea, Beale, Ashford, Perham, Pauga, Klokstad, Waaka, Ale, Milne, Pompey, Herbert in the ISP as it is. Pretty tough going to get a spot even in that team.

Thought I was back in the SJ thread for a minute, with Mr B and Bruce jostling for position.
That is what any top line club should have, a spare candidate for every position. Geez in the bad old days we didn't even have 1 candidate for every position.

Reaction score
Ref

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The younger leaner backs should be up the front of these sorts of drills.
Back in the day I was always up the front because I was a lightweight half/full back but just an average player.

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Back to the past.
Reaction score
Back in the day I was always up the front because I was a lightweight half/full back but just an average player.
You should have trialled for the Warriors back in the day. Fans of the club would have been frothing at their mouths seeing your preseason pics and demanded you to to be given a shot in first grade. Stacey Jones could have just waited a few more years in reserves until he could build up his preseason fitness pic portfolio.

Reaction score

Juju

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Pauga is at the mounties now I think.

I really rate Soosomea

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Can't see any problem with us looking at some pics, seeing a guy with wheels leading the pack at training and getting excited about his attitude, it is preseason after all and we are starved of league.
You grinches can go back in your cave till later in the year.

Reaction score
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Not only pics buts there also a few vids floating around. The pics show that not only is he a talent but a hard trainer. What isn’t there to get excited about??. After all the last couple of blokes who everyone frothed over left (Nanai, tuipolotu) . I agree with Bruce, this guy will at the very best play ISP this year, depending on how well he goes probably be very similar to how they used Tom Ale

Reaction score

ForTheLoveOfGod

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Ravutaumada is the next warrior's superstar. He has the x-factor much like a Taumalolo, SBW, Shaun Johnson , Kalyn Ponga have when you see it, you know it.

Very special signing for the Warriors, yes he will have to develop in ISP but he will be special I believe. The last guy I said that about was Sonny Fai.

Tom Ale is shaping up very nicely as well and would be a direct replacement for Joseph Vuna.

Reaction score

valpy73

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Its great to see we are looking to develop our younger players as they come through as it will also assist with our salary cap in the fact that these younger players wont cost as much as bringing players back from Australia who we have had to pay a fortune for in the past. Plus they would have been bought up in a culture that is the warriors system built towards having a winning culture.

Things are looking very good for the future and we have the current hierarchy to thank for that.

Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Its great to see we are looking to develop our younger players as they come through as it will also assist with our salary cap in the fact that these younger players wont cost as much as bringing players back from Australia who we have had to pay a fortune for in the past. Plus they would have been bought up in a culture that is the warriors system built towards having a winning culture.

Things are looking very good for the future and we have the current hierarchy to thank for that.
Still a long way from debuting I know, but it is nice that we have a player like this on the books where in years past he would have been snapped by the Storm.

Reaction score
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Reaction score
You should have trialled for the Warriors back in the day. Fans of the club would have been frothing at their mouths seeing your preseason pics and demanded you to to be given a shot in first grade. Stacey Jones could have just waited a few more years in reserves until he could build up his preseason fitness pic portfolio.
True it's early days but still nice to see a new young guy applying himself and not fainting. Know nothing about this kid other than the vids on here but he does seem to be a bit special. If he keeps up the attitude and works hard there is every chance he could become a star in first grade, even the immortals had to start somewhere

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
The younger leaner backs should be up the front of these sorts of drills.
Is the kid that small? Most Fijians have decent sized bone structure at least.

Top Bottom