Selestino Ravutaumada

Reaction score

Warriors4ever

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Is there a chance of him in first grade next year you reckon or to soon?

Reaction score

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Is there a chance of him in first grade next year you reckon or to soon?
You would think it's too soon unless he absolutely carves up ISP.

SK has some interesting decisions to make. Both he and Fus have both already stated that centre is Fus' best future position so depending on when that happens (can't see it happening next year after the season Fus had) this guy could put himself in the running for a wing spot along with Soosemea.

Reaction score
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
We just signed Ken for 4 more years. What do you want to do with them?
Left centre for sure. Or backup winger/fullback

Reaction score
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Just reminded me about some stuff I had heard about this kid. Thought I'd start his own thread.

He's now living at the Warriors house and has settled in really well. Humble kid from Fiji who just can't believe he is living in a 'mansion'. Has adapted to Carmine and Spencers routine quite quickly and maintaining their high standards.

The raps on this kid are incredible and its thought he will be the fastest in the club when preseason tests are done. Hayze Perham is meant to be at the moment and Sele is faster than him.

Can't wait to watch him in action...
Great start with off field feedback being positive with no "dickhead" "expects everything on a platter" type shit.

Good signing.

Reaction score
Blain

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Would like to see Hayze and this fella be right around the squad for pre season, not sure how they are planning to make all these backs fit over the next couple of years atm. Hayze seems more a fullback/running 6, Green and RTS have him covered. Wing spots sorted, Ken to second row now after he actually looks like a first grade winger would be fucked, wouldn't put it past SK though..

Then you have Tavita Harris. Lino might be off to Ozzy, they like him over there, with teams like the knight's, Cowboys, Manly and Raiders having openings in the halves he'd be silly to turn them down.

Already excited for next season!!

Reaction score

WarriorBall

He looks reasonably solid but does anyone know how big he is? Ref, have you watched this kid before?

Latrell Mitchells natural size helped him into first grade at 18, similar too with Papali'i whose a nugget.

If he has the size and strength to hold his own against grown men he could potentially force his way into the side on natural ability.

More interested now though in whether he can defend, that's the big step up from here.

Kata must really give me the shits to be on here hoping and praying like hell this 18 year old kid is a Ponga clone lol.

Reaction score
Fazz

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Would like to see Hayze and this fella be right around the squad for pre season, not sure how they are planning to make all these backs fit over the next couple of years atm. Hayze seems more a fullback/running 6, Green and RTS have him covered. Wing spots sorted, Ken to second row now after he actually looks like a first grade winger would be fucked, wouldn't put it past SK though..

Then you have Tavita Harris. Lino might be off to Ozzy, they like him over there, with teams like the knight's, Cowboys, Manly and Raiders having openings in the halves he'd be silly to turn them down.

Already excited for next season!!
Yeah, it's a bit of a puzzle. But in all fairness, if you look at the first grade squad, it's not hard to see a few openings in the next few years. Lets not forget how young these kids are and how low the success rate is. If we get one guy the level of Fus or SJ out of all of these kids, we'll be doing well.

But anyway

1. RTS - Pretty much has the spot for as long as he wants it
2. Fus - Same for Fus, although he's got his eyes on being a centre so it opens up a wing spot potentially.
3. Hiku - got him cheap and I see him as something of a stopgap / fortunate pick up. Great at putting Fus away, but can't defend for shit. If any of these kids can tackle, this is an open spot.
4. Kata - ... given the choice, I'd ship him off now. You'd barely lose anything with a rookie considering Sol still makes a ton of stupid rookie errors and can't really even pass.
5. Maumalo - Ken is a really interesting one as his form dictates that his spot should be safe, but he could also be an absolute weapon in the 2nd row. But still - would you really want a backline with RTS, Fus and a couple of teenagers? I think he will be there for at least 2-3 more years.

??. Beale - just fucking useless tbh. Okay defence and the worst hands this side of Sam Burgess. Apart from being good cover, he's been a bust and I wouldn't be hurt if we managed to offload him.

Reaction score
Navigator

Navigator

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Look at that Fijian lad go!
There's no substitute for pure speed.
Can't wait to see him play.
Better go learn his name I suppose.
He seems to be up the front in most the running photos we have seen so far this preseason

Reaction score
blue bells

blue bells

Whats Buzzin Cuzzin?
Contributor
Reaction score
He seems to be up the front in most the running photos we have seen so far this preseason
I would like to see how he goes in one of the trial games, ill definitely be going to the one up here in Whangarei, against the Tigers aint it?

Top Bottom