General Season 2015 Warriors Predictions

Where will the Warriors finish the regular season in 2015?

• Total voters
Did Iro really fuck this or was it the number of rookies? gone backwards a long way since last season.
I think we could come up with 5 or 10 excuses (injuries, havent been able to establish combinations, inexperience, other team is too good, grounds too wet, makeup got in the eyes..) but the fact is the current players are terrible on defence and it just takes the loss of a few for the team to capitulate.

Next year is going to be just as bad, we are getting 3 new players atm.. just 3

Did Iro really fuck this or was it the number of rookies? gone backwards a long way since last season.
Our Defence hasn't come close to resembling it and I don't think you can blame the Rookies, our line looks frigid and our chase seems to have gone backwards again, which was another area we had gains in last season.
I had been wondering how much input our defensive Coach had, we have looked average at the very best of times but we have had some reasonable defensive players on the field at the same time.
Our numbering up can be shocking right across the field not just centre and wing and as we have seen lately even our best defenders can look just as rookie as the rookies.
You can't blame Iro for the pitiful communication that results in defence lines that we have become accustomed to, but what ever he has been doing is absolute shithouse and it really does seem to have gone backwards.

The season in general has a similar vile rotting corpse stench like so many other seasons and there's been a fair bit of decay thats been cut away for next year, so you have to wonder if there will be more funk discarded to assist in the reconstruction of the Warriors culture.

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
I picked 5/6, but let me be clear when I say that the goal must be top 4 or you can kiss a shot at the premiership goodbye.

Player of the year: Konrad Hurrell
Most Improved: Chad Townsend
Best Rookie: Solomone Kata
Player that will disappoint the most: Nathan Friend
Top Try Scorer: Manu Vatuvei
Team biggest strength: Outside back work rate
Team biggest weakness: Play of the ball speed

:eek:

Oh shit, how wrong can a guy get? LOL!

Our Defence hasn't come close to resembling it and I don't think you can blame the Rookies, our line looks frigid and our chase seems to have gone backwards again, which was another area we had gains in last season.
I had been wondering how much input our defensive Coach had, we have looked average at the very best of times but we have had some reasonable defensive players on the field at the same time.
Our numbering up can be shocking right across the field not just centre and wing and as we have seen lately even our best defenders can look just as rookie as the rookies.
You can't blame Iro for the pitiful communication that results in defence lines that we have become accustomed to, but what ever he has been doing is absolute shithouse and it really does seem to have gone backwards.

The season in general has a similar vile rotting corpse stench like so many other seasons and there's been a fair bit of decay thats been cut away for next year, so you have to wonder if there will be more funk discarded to assist in the reconstruction of the Warriors culture.
Does Iro actually coach the defence? I know hes an assistant coach.

Whoever is coaching defence is definitely the rancid decay that needs to be cut from the Warriors

Reactions: OMG
The Warriors have a good chance at winning the spoon. Maybe getting the spoon will finally put some rockets up backsides.
Its more of an outside chance than a good chance, some of the teams below the Warriors have to win a couple of games to offset their for/against.

Results have been heading that way the last 2 weeks though, especially with the Knights powering off the bottom of the table

Jordan G

I think the draw will save us from the spoon even if we don't win another game and end up with the worst F/A.. Sad that we're relying on the bottom teams playing the top teams to save us from such a fate though.