General Season 2010

Kabba_old

I wouldn't think the players, officials or commentators use this forum, they probably go for the One Tribe stuff. This one has a lot more quality, not so busy though.

The media would probably browse here I'd say. Like I said, they do so on The Kennel and another forum I use and sometimes quote posters from both.

One Tribe is a dump full of muppets....this forum is one of the better forums arounds

Agree, I joined that site to win tickets to the Super 14 semi-final last year, was piss easy too. That's the only reason I joined because, as you said, it's full of muppets.

Jesbass_old

There are definitely media folk who visit these hallowed halls from time to time. They've likened it to a pub, where you get to hear what the core fans are talking about, and thus what they want to read about.

Tajhay_old

Jesbass...didnt tony kemp used to visit here? ;)

VOT is a piece of shit...full of 12yo kids who hail 'the vodafone ambassador' or whatever his nick on there is...

Northern_Union

Stanaway used to visit here and to give him his dues he'd reply to messages and emails that you'd send.

Jesbass_old

Stanaway used to visit here and to give him his dues he'd reply to messages and emails that you'd send.

Yes, he's one, and I can think of at least three others. No idea if they still pop by, and no idea if they're the only ones.

mrblonde_old

I registered and have read posts but have never posted. Apart from anything else, I really enjoy the non-league posts ala Destiny Cult from the Off-Season 09-10 period on here and would be very surprised if VOT people got into that kind of thing ie talking anything other than the Warriors/league.

I was hoping Costo would read my comment about "energy drinks at half time" and take the hint but, no, sadly.....:)