Support/Announcement School Ball

  • Thread starter warriors_ballboy_CEO_old
  • Start date

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
Hey guys my school ball is just been comfirmed for the 29th of July.
and i was wondering does anyone have any idea for what kind of suit to where?

i dont want the normal suit i want something thats different but thats not WAY out there.

The best dress guy last year wore a black suit with which looked like baby pink candel wax's drip down the jacket and pants.


also does anyone know somewhere were i can get a limo cheap?
i went to the one in East Tamaki and they are charging $390
for pick up there and back.

All help will be helpful.
 

IanR_old

Guest
I ended up going to my ball last year dressed almost exactly the same as my mate - same colour tie even.

Unrelated, but anyway.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Hey WB, is there a theme for the ball? That usually helps eliminate bad ideas. ;)
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
oops my bad i knew i forgot that.

the theme is "A night to remember" but it is also like MTV awards or the Golden Globes. When we get out off the lift on our floor, we walk down the red carpet where there will be lots of photographers taking picture's. There is also going to be awards given out.

The Venue will be @ Ellerslie race course, EVENT CENTRE
 

ozbash_old

Guest
try getting a tuxedo with the longish tails at the back. try a diff coloured shirt than just white, eg, light blue etc.

be careful of the afterball parties. lot of young fellas come unstuck...
 

da mad maori

Guest
Get in toch with Butch. He may help the limo side of it.

Are you taking a partner WBB ??If you are check out what she's wearing and get something to match.
....errr.... in menswear bro [lol]
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
da mad maori said:
Get in toch with Butch. He may help the limo side of it.

Are you taking a partner WBB ??If you are check out what she's wearing and get something to match.
....errr.... in menswear bro [lol]

probably not going with a date DMM i got a plan.
Go with a date only can dance with her. Go alone you can dance with anyone LoL

and how would i go about contacting the Mad Butcher about the limo?


Jonesy said:
Pink shirt under the tux - nothing looks hotter than a pink shirt!

thanks Jonesy i was going to do that last year with a white tux's but couldnt find a baby pink shirt.

also im hoping there isnt a warriors game on that night at ericson
 

Ronnie_7_old

Guest
Theme sounds a bit like my ball last year "A Night With The Stars" and we had the smae thing got juniors to line outside the venue along the red carpet taking photos.

Tip: Don't get too drunk at your pre-ball so you remeber all of the night instead of alot of bits and pieces.

Tip 2: Don't get too dunk at your pre-ball again because when your walking is not too straight sometimes, you don't have the exuse of you've never worn heels before, so you don't get kicked out for being "under the influence" of alcohol
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
Ronnie_7 said:
Theme sounds a bit like my ball last year "A Night With The Stars" and we had the smae thing got juniors to line outside the venue along the red carpet taking photos.

Tip: Don't get too drunk at your pre-ball so you remeber all of the night instead of alot of bits and pieces.

Tip 2: Don't get too dunk at your pre-ball again because when your walking is not too straight sometimes, you don't have the exuse of you've never worn heels before, so you don't get kicked out for being "under the influence" of alcohol

haha thanks for those great Tips Ronnie. i dont think that my school has a pre ball.
 

Ronnie_7_old

Guest
warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
Ronnie_7 said:
Theme sounds a bit like my ball last year "A Night With The Stars" and we had the smae thing got juniors to line outside the venue along the red carpet taking photos.

Tip: Don't get too drunk at your pre-ball so you remeber all of the night instead of alot of bits and pieces.

Tip 2: Don't get too dunk at your pre-ball again because when your walking is not too straight sometimes, you don't have the exuse of you've never worn heels before, so you don't get kicked out for being "under the influence" of alcohol

haha thanks for those great Tips Ronnie. i dont think that my school has a pre ball.

Sweet as. Ours didn't either. You just get a whole bunch of mates and their dates together and have a few photos and what not before the ball and a few drinks.
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
Ronnie_7 said:
warriors_ballboy_CEO said:
Ronnie_7 said:
Theme sounds a bit like my ball last year "A Night With The Stars" and we had the smae thing got juniors to line outside the venue along the red carpet taking photos.

Tip: Don't get too drunk at your pre-ball so you remeber all of the night instead of alot of bits and pieces.

Tip 2: Don't get too dunk at your pre-ball again because when your walking is not too straight sometimes, you don't have the exuse of you've never worn heels before, so you don't get kicked out for being "under the influence" of alcohol

haha thanks for those great Tips Ronnie. i dont think that my school has a pre ball.

Yer if i am unable to get the mad butchers Limo, and have to pay the $390
for the limo we have it for 1hr so i might say go around town stop at the water front have some pictures and then take us to the ball.

Sweet as. Ours didn't either. You just get a whole bunch of mates and their dates together and have a few photos and what not before the ball and a few drinks.
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
I asked the Bad Butcher, if i can use his limo.
He rang me this morning on my cellphone to say sorry mate i dont have a limo.

Good on him for contacting me well done to him, just a pitty he didnt have a limo.
 

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Guest
PHANTOM MENACE said:
Whos the lucky chick

No one unless i get asked. I got a plan.
Go with a date only can dance with her, because i wouldnt leave me date alone while i dance with another chick
So i will go alone, so i can dance with the girls.
 

ozbash_old

Guest
So i will go alone, so i can dance with the girls.

thats the story, you have a great future in front of you. :D
 

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings