Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
I think Angus would struggle to get close to $500k these days. His value has dropped considerably. Roosters would love to get rid of him but no takers, not even union!
he was one of the best forwards in the game a few seasons back, I think he could be worth a chance , we know he's had some mental health issues but a lot of players have, and come through better for it, Foran case in point, he was outstanding for the kiwis.... Mix and match him and Tohu lock/ front row

Being single, with bipolar, and going to a different country where you have no mates (maybe CHT), doesn't sound like a recipe for success.

It's not like it has come out of the blue entirely, he would have been dealing with it before this year, but that was with his support network in Sydney.

Pass, for our sake and his

he was one of the best forwards in the game a few seasons back, I think he could be worth a chance , we know he's had some mental health issues but a lot of players have, and come through better for it, Foran case in point, he was outstanding for the kiwis.... Mix and match him and Tohu lock/ front row
I think his mental health issues might be a bit more severe. I’m sure I read he had full blown bi-polar. It sucks but I wouldn’t risk that around the squad, when not well it could really effect team harmony.

Moylan lost his spot last season because he was defensively garbage - literal garbage...the kind that is so funky it seeps through the garbage bag so you need to double bag it to keep it from leaking.

I don't think the Sharks have thought much beyond "Phew, glad that stench is gone."

Back