General Contributor Memberships now available

tajhay

💙❤️💚
Hi all,
Let me preface this by stating that all fans are welcome in this community platform and treated as irrespective whether they are a contributor, regular poster or long time lurkers . Understand that not everyone can afford $5 a month. Subscribing to a contributor membership does not give any additional privileges or bias in regards to moderation.

With that out of the way, we run ads on the site and this helps towards the upkeep of the site namely:
  • website hosting / domain costs
  • forum software license
  • addon licences
  • server management fees
  • customised addons

All these cost money and ads revenue just covers the first two items over a year period. The shortfall is covered by my own business as an expense. We like to bring some cool things on this site for all warriors fans. Some we purchase to test but never see the light of day. User experience has always been paramount to the goal. That said, after a period of restarting the website the ads have been back as we look to move the site forward and beyond what the old site used to be.

A few people have enquired if they can subscribe to the contributor memberships to help. They have now been reinstated and are now back to being automatic (no more messaging me that you have paid and i have to manually update your account lol).

What this means
If you enjoy the site and would like to help to contribute to the success of the website for all warriors fans, you are able to purchase a 'Contributor' subscription. This is $5 a month or $50 for a year. This is a subscription so you can cancel at anytime. If you ever want a refund, please pm me and i will happily provide a pro rata refund. 'Contributors' do not get any ads on the website and a few other things such as custom titles.

How to become a contributor
If you would like to become a contributor, goto your user account and select 'User Upgrades' or alternatively click this link: https://nzwarriors.com/account/upgrades
From there you are able to select a $5 Monthly subscription or $50 for a yearly.

Once payment is made, your user account will be automatically updated.

The website restarting has a few ramifications to our existing contributors who kindly continued subscribing whilst the website was getting back on its feet. I will provide an option soon for those guys to either :
a) cancel those existing subscriptions, letting me know so i can issue refund of full amount and then you can resubscribe through the automatic feature OR
b) letting current subscription expire and then cancel and then resubscribe through the above link

Anyway i will make a new post and tag the current contributors this impacts in the coming days.

Currently those have been setup manually and its been a bit of a nightmare to keep chugging along - and those with new usernames has not helped :p

Also if the user previously known as gpred is on here, can you please message me. Either you have changed your username and email or did not come back to the site after it restarted

Any questions please feel free to ask.

tldr - #AdsOrNoAdsWeAreWahn

Hi all,
Let me preface this by stating that all fans are welcome in this community platform and treated as irrespective whether they are a contributor, regular poster or long time lurkers . Understand that not everyone can afford $5 a month. Subscribing to a contributor membership does not give any additional privileges or bias in regards to moderation.

With that out of the way, we run ads on the site and this helps towards the upkeep of the site namely:
  • website hosting / domain costs
  • forum software license
  • addon licences
  • server management fees
  • customised addons

All these cost money and ads revenue just covers the first two items over a year period. The shortfall is covered by my own business as an expense. We like to bring some cool things on this site for all warriors fans. Some we purchase to test but never see the light of day. User experience has always been paramount to the goal. That said, after a period of restarting the website the ads have been back as we look to move the site forward and beyond what the old site used to be.

A few people have enquired if they can subscribe to the contributor memberships to help. They have now been reinstated and are now back to being automatic (no more messaging me that you have paid and i have to manually update your account lol).

What this means
If you enjoy the site and would like to help to contribute to the success of the website for all warriors fans, you are able to purchase a 'Contributor' subscription. This is $5 a month or $50 for a year. This is a subscription so you can cancel at anytime. If you ever want a refund, please pm me and i will happily provide a pro rata refund. 'Contributors' do not get any ads on the website and a few other things such as custom titles.

How to become a contributor
If you would like to become a contributor, goto your user account and select 'User Upgrades' or alternatively click this link: https://nzwarriors.com/account/upgrades
From there you are able to select a $5 Monthly subscription or $50 for a yearly.

Once payment is made, your user account will be automatically updated.

The website restarting has a few ramifications to our existing contributors who kindly continued subscribing whilst the website was getting back on its feet. I will provide an option soon for those guys to either :
a) cancel those existing subscriptions, letting me know so i can issue refund of full amount and then you can resubscribe through the automatic feature OR
b) letting current subscription expire and then cancel and then resubscribe through the above link

Anyway i will make a new post and tag the current contributors this impacts in the coming days.

Currently those have been setup manually and its been a bit of a nightmare to keep chugging along - and those with new usernames has not helped :p

Also if the user previously known as gpred is on here, can you please message me. Either you have changed your username and email or did not come back to the site after it restarted

Any questions please feel free to ask.

tldr - #AdsOrNoAdsWeAreWahn
Can we get rid of the ads yet if we're contributors, or not yet?

Hey where'd my badge go, I paid for that
Hi mate. I'll enable it again but ideally need everyone signed up before the site was hacked and restarted to cancel and restart again so it's all automatic rather than managing it all manually. I'll send some info on all impacted within a week.

Proud contributor badge to my favourite website, it disappeared briefly. Still wearing your rainbow pride badge bro?
I saw this in the rubbish bin

Must be yours

1711086829053.jpeg

Sorry Fam I’m bit slow on the down low here

I’m an ongoing contributor and appreciate all the work to keep this humming

Am I meant to be doing something to confirm I’m still a contributor?

I notice my badge missing and I haven’t checked my account re monthly payments

Apologies Fam

Sorry Fam I’m bit slow on the down low here

I’m an ongoing contributor and appreciate all the work to keep this humming

Am I meant to be doing something to confirm I’m still a contributor?

I notice my badge missing and I haven’t checked my account re monthly payments

Apologies Fam
I’m in the same boat
Sorted.

I'll message you guys within next few days so it's all automatic.

Can u please add me to that Taj.
You are a active contributor who started the subscription prior to the site getting hacked? It only impacts those ppl as they had to be manually recreated based on payment records whilst this site was all getting set up. But the mechanism that automates all that is broken as the userids, usernames, user emails etc are potentially different from what they used to be on the old site.

If in doubt please pm me and tell me your paypal account so I can check.

Back