General Sammy

JonB_old

Did Sam Rapira play on the warriors website it said he didn't..... if he did how did he go?

PHANTOM MENACE_old

He was okay. Hit it up strong and didnt look outta place. Played a lot of minutes for a rookie prop

KeepingTheFaith_old

Didn't do anything wrong, but didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Don't think anyone could complain, he looked like he could develop into quite a handful.

Yeah, solid debut from him, and what a game to make your debut! It's a great basis to build his career, would make a great interchange player for Pricey I reckon.

AmeriKiwi_old

They looked a lot like the Patriots last night, Jon... everyone stepped up their game about 12 notches, clean but very physical hitting, both defensively and offensively, 6 different players each scored a try, and I especially loved it when 4-5 Warriors players actually picked up one of the Tigers` ball carriers and physically tossed him out of bounds, then celebrated with high fives and pats on the back, as a TEAM!! And just like the Patriots, there were a few standouts, like Webb, for example, but they didn`t have to rely on 2-3 players to win the game. It was a true team effort from everyone and the final score showed it. Awesome game, and if they can stick to the team mentality they showed they`re capable of last night, they`ll be capable of beating any team in the NRL.

Sinbad_old

Luck, he is a first string player. Rapira is the future and needs game time in Barter card cup to keep him fit. May see more of him in the weeks to come.

moonfire_old

He had a solid debute. Alot of people expect brilliance in the first season from youngsters. Its just not a realistic expectation.

STRIDER_old

And I still reckon that in this new enviorment Epalahme Lauaki could become that terror he was when playing age group league with Evarn Tuimavae

ozbash_old

sammy rapira was good. i,d say he did exactly what he was told.

hope they use him and evarn on the bench when pricey gets back.

sliphgrrl_old

AmeriKiwi said:
They looked a lot like the Patriots last night, Jon... everyone stepped up their game about 12 notches, clean but very physical hitting, both defensively and offensively, 6 different players each scored a try, and I especially loved it when 4-5 Warriors players actually picked up one of the Tigers` ball carriers and physically tossed him out of bounds, then celebrated with high fives and pats on the back, as a TEAM!! And just like the Patriots, there were a few standouts, like Webb, for example, but they didn`t have to rely on 2-3 players to win the game. It was a true team effort from everyone and the final score showed it. Awesome game, and if they can stick to the team mentality they showed they`re capable of last night, they`ll be capable of beating any team in the NRL.

right on, Amerikiwi. That's the best summary of the game i've heard so far.