General Russia Invades Ukraine

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
so russia exports there oil and gas witput a price beforehand? man u like to double down on how perfect russia is dont u. its Natos fault, its the west, it the ukrainians.... never Putin, hes just reacting. Lol
No, Russia exports to the global markets, which west Europe has been encouraging for years.
You can see why Putin laughs. All this tough anti Russia talk in the media, yet those same countries are slurping Putin's dick for gas, otherwise its black outs.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Lets have a vote on who wants to live under Putin as supreme ruler.
anybody?
anybody?
I don't want to live in Russia, and I don't want to live in the US. What's your point?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
AlexM

AlexM

I was of the assumption that they have only just found it in the Ukraine. Prior to that it was all about the pipelines from Russia. However love to be corrected if you got something
Well back then it was more oil than lng

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I was of the assumption that they have only just found it in the Ukraine. Prior to that it was all about the pipelines from Russia. However love to be corrected if you got something
The Germans were after the oil fields in the south. They just wanted the Ukrainian land.

AlexM

AlexM

The Germans were after the oil fields in the south. They just wanted the Ukrainian land.
Its very fertile , lots of agriculture , large industry too like steel , fertilisers , coal, lots of natural ports.

Reactions: 2 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Ukraine bans opposition political party yesterday.
Russian books, music and language today.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
No, Russia exports to the global markets, which west Europe has been encouraging for years.
You can see why Putin laughs. All this tough anti Russia talk in the media, yet those same countries are slurping Putin's dick for gas, otherwise its black outs.
for now, but not for long. already that income from europe has been slashed with a plan to turn off the tap by the end of the year. can europe go oil independant - no, well at least not yet.but renewables are cheap and fast to install and can make up the difference of supply that Russia currently enjoys.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Ukraine bans opposition political party yesterday.
Russian books, music and language today.
is this the same russian puppet party that was previously banned. i saw that there was a massive shift away from russian language comi g a few weeks back. wasnt aware it had been passed into law though

Reactions: 1 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

so russia exports there oil and gas witput a price beforehand? man u like to double down on how perfect russia is dont u. its Natos fault, its the west, it the ukrainians.... never Putin, hes just reacting. Lol

I didnt say that, I said the price increases as it crosses the border, Russian sells at a fixed rice, the EU or whoever puts it on an open market and the price rises because some countries will not use Russian gas and there is a shortage, simple supply and demand, that is not Russias fault. That is why India and China find it a viable supply, Europe have shot themselves in the foot.

Russia has tried for many years to get closer with the west and have been constantly rebuffed, they are looking east now and Europe might get the crumbs.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

is this the same russian puppet party that was previously banned. i saw that there was a massive shift away from russian language comi g a few weeks back. wasnt aware it had been passed into law though

passed into law 2014, one of the major reasons for the breakaway provinces.

Viking

Viking

Technically yes. What you are seeing the use of power and its difficult to understand unless studied. It's useless to wax lyrical about what people should and shouldn't do, when the reality is people are dying on the ground.

You can deny might is right, but is it not self evident?
Then for the Ukraine, the harsh reality is that they either die on their feet or live on their knees.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Then for the Ukraine, the harsh reality is that they either die on their feet or live on their knees.

The last thing that Putin will want is a continued insurrection in the East, the certainties he want is Ukrainian neutrality, I don't think he will give a toss if they join the EU.

Give up ideas of Crimea returning to Ukraine.

Set up elections with international advisers for future of East Ukraine (he did this with Crimea.

A land bridge to Crimea to get water in particular there. Ukraine cut off the water which is technically a war crime.

There needs to be an investigation into atrocities by both sides, but who is neutral that can do it?

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
for now, but not for long. already that income from europe has been slashed with a plan to turn off the tap by the end of the year. can europe go oil independant - no, well at least not yet.but renewables are cheap and fast to install and can make up the difference of supply that Russia currently enjoys.
Completely wrong on all counts. Renewables are expensive, and intermittent. Only European countries with cheaper power are the ones with nuclear power still running.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Um no. They can live on their feet. Putin isn't enslaving the country or putting them in trains to be gassed.
Such stupid fucking rhetoric from someone I assume hasnt been on a two-way range.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The last thing that Putin will want is a continued insurrection in the East, the certainties he want is Ukrainian neutrality, I don't think he will give a toss if they join the EU.
You know this? Anne Applebaum and Julia Ioffe, who are both experts, say he has always wanted to crush the Ukraine...always.

Viking

Viking

Um no. They can live on their feet. Putin isn't enslaving the country or putting them in trains to be gassed.
Such stupid fucking rhetoric from someone I assume hasnt been on a two-way range.
Geez, you read a lot into that comment. I'll rephrase it so you don't get your panties in knot man-Karen.

They give up and live or fight and die. Because might is right. There, better?

What the fuck is a two-way range? A shooting range where the targets fire back? Is that a thing?