General Russia Invades Ukraine

A lot of Christians views on the Jewish people and Israel depends on the views of their denomination and, in some cases, the leaders of individual churches/congregations.

Some, as you say, think that Israel has a big role in what they consider when be future events.

Others, have a huge dislike (even hatred) of the Jews as they say they handed Christ, who was supposed to be their Messiah or saviour, over to the Romans to be crucified. One of the first to think this was Martin Luther who stood up against the Catholic Church and founded the Lutheran church and was called the father of the Protestant Reformation. Hitler quoted Luther in a number of his speeches in order to “legitimise“ his and the Nazi’s treatment of the Jews.

The article “On the Jews and Their Lies” wasn’t written by the Nazi’s but was written by Luther in 1543 and called for Jewish schools and synagogues to be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time. He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "we are at fault in not slaying them".
Religous nuts.
prepare for the Rapture.
Manufactured by Boeing.

Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Contributor

These kids will just be cannon fodder to the Ukrainians.

Back in school my history teacher was a former British army officer.

This tactic of drafting every peasant boy in sight, and putting them into a uniform is not a new idea.

They did it in WWI on the eastern front.

The German machine guns were just about melting and they still kept on charging, and getting mowed down.

Modern weaponry will just do it more efficiently.

So how do the Christian Russians fit into this narrative and current events? Best to keep it simple I guess..
Well to me it is pretty simple if you learn European history, the holy Roman empire, Charlemagne etc are at the root of a lot of what you believe in.
Judeo Christian dogma and Western Philosophy were for a very long time the same thing.
What do Russian Christians have to do about why the US back Israel to the gates of hell?

You know your own national Anthem starts with God? It is no coincidence, neither is it coincidence that your Anthem ends with God.

Well to me it is pretty simple if you learn European history, the holy Roman empire, Charlemagne etc are at the root of a lot of what you believe in.
Judeo Christian dogma and Western Philosophy were for a very long time the same thing.
What do Russian Christians have to do about why the US back Israel to the gates of hell?

You know your own national Anthem starts with God? It is no coincidence, neither is it coincidence that your Anthem ends with God.
Christianity is not exclusive to the West, somewhere between 47 & 71% of Russians are Christians too..

These kids will just be cannon fodder to the Ukrainians.

Back in school my history teacher was a former British army officer.

This tactic of drafting every peasant boy in sight, and putting them into a uniform is not a new idea.

They did it in WWI on the eastern front.

The German machine guns were just about melting and they still kept on charging, and getting mowed down.

Modern weaponry will just do it more efficiently.
First truly transparent sign that Russia is losing the war.

Drafting in by compulsion is a concession that Russia cannot win based on the current parameters.

Putin tried all means necessary at the start of this thing to claim this is not a war.

But his forces have been defeated in a serious rout and Ukraine is coming at the rest of his forces hard.

We are hearing reports of some significant gains in the South by Ukraine where Russia's forces are supposed to be at their strongest.

Up till now people have scoffed those types of reports as Ukraine/ Western propaganda, however after the significant wins in the north east no one can dismiss Ukrainian reports of progress out of hand now.

We are also told time and again, that a large contingent of Putins Army are running out of food and water. And as we all know....we will not have to wait very long to find out if that is true or not, because no army can go much longer without food and Water.

So we will have an answer very soon about whether Ukraine cut off Battalions with their North East take over of the logistical supplies to the Russians.

Putin is also threatening with these tactical Nuclear strikes. Ukrainian people couldn't give a fuck about his threats because he has done so much harm to them already, there is no going back, his threats with Nukes are meaningless to Ukraine.

Putins threats of Nukes are misunderstood by the selfish Western allies as a threat to them.

No, Putin is not that stupid, he does not want to strengthen Western resolve.

The threats of Nukes are meant to terrify the Ukrainian people to conceding to his demands.

Also If Russia Nuke anyone in mainland Europe we are in World war three and Nato enter the war end of. No way the West will stand for Russian Nukes.

The Russians have stated that those reservists, not conscripts will not be used on the frontline, rsther they will take over resr echelon jobs to release
Yes and they stated they were amassing on the Ukraine border as a millitary exercise and not planing on invading.

It is laughable, but you can see the logic, they don't want young Boris's family to lynch the local Govt....rather Boris will go off to work at a desk job and find himself in a ditch in backwater Ukraine.

Reactions: J_P
Frontline soldiers. A winter offensive eill soon happen with entire tank armies and massive aviation. Russia has the fuel, Ukraine doesnt.

This war has to stop. The Western objective is regime change in Russia, they do not give a fuck about the Ukrainians. Grest idea, destabilize the country with the largest nuclear arsenal.

If and when Ukraine loses the West will be responsible for all losses of Ukrainian territory.

Yes and they stated they were amassing on the Ukraine border as a millitary exercise and not planing on invading.

It is laughable, but you can see the logic, they don't want young Boris's family to lynch the local Govt....rather Boris will go off to work at a desk job and find himself in a ditch in backwater Ukraine.
There is so much hidden from us, yes that was a lie. However why did they go in in February when they had been standing by for 8 years as the Donbass was shelled.

Ehy is it we can see more footage from WW1 than this wsr.. i am against this war but want to know the truth.

There is so much hidden from us, yes that was a lie. However why did they go in in February when they had been standing by for 8 years as the Donbass was shelled.

Ehy is it we can see more footage from WW1 than this wsr.. i am against this war but want to know the truth

The truth is clear now.

That we are even talking about Russian conscription proves Russia is losing the war.

That is a fact. They are not conscripting the B team because they are winning are they?

I said from the beginning of this thing, knowing Ukraine people and a having a sense of their culture. Russia cannot win unless they Nuke tens of millions of people out of existence.

What people need to understand is that the fear and reverential respect that Westerners hold of Russian might is not a thing in Ukraine.

These Ukraine people believe they are to a man stronger than any Russian, and they see the loss of Crimea as a betrayal by the UN.

Ukraine people believe given even remotely fair weaponry that one Ukrainian is better than ten Russians in a fight.

The heavyweight division of world boxing only served to reinforce this mentality in the Ukraine.

They are not scared of anyone especially not Russians who they believe are full of shit in a fight.

That is the problem for Russia, an enemy that actually thinks they are weak and soft and cowardly. An enemy that wants this fight, wants to hunt them with Western technology and butcher them.

The truth is clear now.

That we are even talking about Russian conscription proves Russia is losing the war.

That is a fact. They are not conscripting the B team because they are winning are they?
It is not conscription, it is calling up trained reservists, big difference. I respect you but have to disagree about how this is going. going.

Reactions: brightman and Sup42
It is not conscription, it is calling up trained reservists, big difference. I respect you but have to disagree about how this is going. going.
Seems like semantics Tomatoe Tomato.

However we are moving from the phase of mere propaganda to undeniable realities.

Lets ignore the use of words like conscript and accept what you say as factually correct because linguistically you are correct about these not being conscripts.

That still does not change the fact that Russia have been forced into calling into play plan B because they have started losing the war.

I said from the beginning of this thing, knowing Ukraine people and a having a sense of their culture. Russia cannot win unless they Nuke tens of millions of people out of existence.

What people need to understand is that the fear and reverential respect that Westerners hold of Russian might is not a thing in Ukraine.

These Ukraine people believe they are to a man stronger than any Russian, and they see the loss of Crimea as a betrayal by the UN.

Ukraine people believe given even remotely fair weaponry that one Ukrainian is better than ten Russians in a fight.

The heavyweight division of world boxing only served to reinforce this mentality in the Ukraine.

They are not scared of anyone especially not Russians who they believe are full of shit in a fight.

That is the problem for Russia, an enemy that actually thinks they are weak and soft and cowardly. An enemy that wants this fight, wants to hunt them with Western technology and butcher them.
Did you say Victor was talking about attacking the Russian mainland next? I wonder if that means air strikes or long range missiles, surely they're not talking about troops advancing on Moscow

Did you say Victor was talking about attacking the Russian mainland next? I wonder if that means air strikes or long range missiles, surely they're not talking about troops advancing on Moscow
Poorly worded post, I took it from his statement that he meant attacking Russia within the Ukraine borders.

As I mentioned Victor was sent home for his wedding anniversary, and before this he was sent home another time for his birthday.

That suggests to me that Ukraine fighters are enjoying a structured millitary culture of 'care' for their personnel no Russian could ever dream of.

No way Russians are being sent home on their milestone anniversaries.

Which also tells me the Ukraine are incredibly smart about how to fight this war, by keeping fighters tied to their homes and their families, it also tells me Ukraine millitary are not desperate, Rather they are patient, they are deliberate, and they are cognisant of the fact that this is a war on the doorstep of their homes and someone very very smart worked out to keep the home fires burning will win this war.

Reactions: Worried2Death
You are assuming it's Plan B. Rather than just part of plan A.
Well you could be assuming it is part of plan A could you not?

Mate its laughable.

Putin threw in Nukes to reinforce they are losing. This is just a joke all the people saying Russia are where they want to be while the parameters of the whole Russian assault have shifted in response to getting a hiding to the degree where Russia has to use the Nuclear threat.

FFs the whole world is taking this shit seriously as a threat of a dictator trying to throw nukes around...why can't you see a Nuke threat is new next level war rhetoric nescesitated by someone who is losing?

Last edited:
However why did they go in in February when they had been standing by for 8 years as the Donbass was shelled.
Because it's not about protecting the ethnic Russians in the Donbass, it's about what's under the soil and seabed. Russia didn't care about those people in the last 8 years and they still don't care now.

There's plenty of articles on it but I think this one covers it well and it mentions the timing of the Crimean annexation which also had little to do with ethnic Russian persecution. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/natural-resources-ukraine-war-1.6467039