General Rumour!! Renee Ranger has signed for Warriors

Kiwi Icon_old

So with the signing of Dane and the possibility of Ropo resigning wonder if Renee is still coming?
Sources out there say an All Black has signed with the Warriors but it wont be announced until after the rugby has finished.

Maverick_old

So with the signing of Dane and the possibility of Ropo resigning wonder if Renee is still coming?
Sources out there say an All Black has signed with the Warriors but it wont be announced until after the rugby has finished.
Who are these sources?

bin fishin_old

Our centre problem is like a feast or famine!

surfin_old

Hasn't he already stated he wants to try for an AB jersey first?

Moz_old

hahaha jeez everytime this thread appears again I keep expecting someone to post that we've signed Ranger get my hopes up, I shoulda guessed would have been too good to be true two quality signings on the same day

koolkat_old

I can't for some reason (iPhone), however someone has just commented that they know Husband and he's saying it could be a Blues player. So no proof.

perri weepu is the only one
that wants too play the great game rugby
league he was very close too signinng
with newcastle a few years back.woudnt mind
ranger tho.think might be chinise whispears again
ill keep my fingers crossed

Defence_old

Does anyone know how much of a concession ropati gets for being a long serving player? And what is a long serving player? Ten years? Does it have to be all in first grade or does it start from u20s?

King_Bubz_old

Does anyone know how much of a concession ropati gets for being a long serving player? And what is a long serving player? Ten years? Does it have to be all in first grade or does it start from u20s?

I thought it was 10 years from when they first started playing first grade? Well that used to be the way anyway... Would assume that wouldnt change with the inception of the NYC, but given that is a relatively new comp Im a bit unsure, but would surely still have to be 10 years from the players first first-grade game with the team?