General Rumour : Big Announcement today between 3pm and 4pm

MiXmasterreece_old

According to Radio Sport there will be a big announcement from the Warriors sometime between 3pm and 4pm today.

Jesbass is the official source of this information, he also hinted that it could be about the signing of Cliff Beverly.

So you know who to blame if this proves to be false.

Anyone got any inside info on this ? The re-signing of Guttenbeil ? The sacking of Swann ? Who knows....

Regards
MixMaster 'Judy Bailey' Reece

Jesbass_old

MiXmasterreece said:
According to Radio Sport there will be a big announcement from the Warriors sometime between 3pm and 4pm today.

Jesbass is the official source of this information, he also hinted that it could be about the signing of Cliff Beverly.

So you know who to blame if this proves to be false.

Anyone got any inside info on this ? The re-signing of Guttenbeil ? The sacking of Swann ? Who knows....

Regards
MixMaster 'Judy Bailey' Reece

Thanks Judy.

Cliff Beverly getting signed was, if you recall, only one suggestion. You seem to have forgotten the rest:
-The hiring Sione Faumuina in a mentoring role.
-The release of the Warriors 2007 strip. Not their jersey design, but their new strip routine, being performed at gay strip clubs nationwide.
-The promotion of Wayne Scurrah to Prime Minister...and Helen Clark's subsequent appointment as CEO of the Warriors.
-The club being taken over by Doctor Evil and his minions with plans to use Mt Smart as a launch pad for his backyard collection of ICBM missiles.
-The local residents committee complaining about noise levels at Warriors matches, and the council's decision to prohibit cheering of any sort. Instead, fans will now wave different coloured flags: green for applause, and red for heckling.
-The release of Mark Tookey's latest aerobics video. The first five thousand sales come with a free pie! This keeps with Tookey's philosophy of putting on any fat burnt off during exercise.

Please get all of the facts before only posting one of them.

Jes 'Richard Long' Bass

fiamacho_old

Jesbass said:
-The local residents committee complaining about noise levels at Warriors matches, and the council's decision to prohibit cheering of any sort. Instead, fans will now wave different coloured flags: green for applause, and red for heckling.
Jes 'Richard Long' Bass

And PINK for Logan Swann!!!

MiXmasterreece_old

Wow the 'BIG ANNOUNCEMENT' was that the Warriors Cheerleaders are back....

well that was a hyped up load of crap

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL, our long time anchor boys doing their job. As for the cheerleading thing, that's probably cool. I don't mind...though it's not something I watch :p

Northern_Union

fiamacho said:
Jesbass said:
Jes 'Richard Long' Bass

And BLACK for you.

MiXmasterreece_old

RS_Dragon said:
fiamacho said:
Jesbass said:
Jes 'Richard Long' Bass

And BLACK for you.

oooohhh this feud is getting sexy

Jesbass_old

MiXmasterreece said:
RS_Dragon said:
fiamacho said:
Jesbass said:
Jes 'Richard Long' Bass

And BLACK for you.

oooohhh this feud is getting sexy

MiX's definition of sexy is somewhat odd. Apparently, the cheerleaders aren't sexy, but the thought of Guttenbeil being re-signed is... :p :lol:

MiXmasterreece_old

Jesbass said:
MiX's definition of sexy is somewhat odd. Apparently, the cheerleaders aren't sexy, but the thought of Guttenbeil being re-signed is... :p :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black.

You once told me that you saw 2 guys kissing on a park bench, and that was the SEXIEST thing you had ever seen until you thought about Guttenbeil re-signed.

Northern_Union

MiXmasterreece said:
Jesbass said:

You once told me that you saw 2 guys kissing on a park bench, and that was the SEXIEST thing you had ever seen until you thought about Guttenbeil re-signed.

I think what he found so sexy was that one of them was you Reece, you know he wants to be you or be with you:)

AmeriKiwi_old

Warriors management has obviously read my repeated requests for the return of the cheerleaders here on this forum and decided they`d better listen to the American... coaches challenges can`t be far behind now.

Jesbass_old

RS_Dragon said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Jesbass said:

I think what he found so sexy was that one of them was you Reece, you know he wants to be you or be with you:)

You know me too well! :oops:

I've only just realised now how dodgy Richard Long's name is! :lol:

Sinbad_old

Jesbass said:
RS_Dragon said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Jesbass said:

Yeah but the question is " Is he ?"

Jesbass_old

Sinbad said:
Jesbass said:
RS_Dragon said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Jesbass said:

Yeah but the question is " Is he ?"

If you had managed to extend that question to "is he on Pulp Sport", I would say "not regularly, but he was last night"...lol.

Sinbad_old

The Mixmaster in tights, now that is a sight Ravs would love !!

I hear he has tried out for the cheer squad !

Skinny_Ravs82

Sinbad said:
The Mixmaster in tights, now that is a sight Ravs would love !!

I hear he has tried out for the cheer squad !

lol...um....