General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

FYI - sizing for the below is super weird also. I'm usually a Small/Medium for most things, but the sizing chart on Dynasty for this polo told me I should be getting XL. I ended up purchasing a L and it is still a bit baggy. I can live with it as I don't like things being too snug, but really hard to get a guage on the right sizes for their stuff.

The Warriors Heritage jersey I got was a Small, again based on the Dynasty sizing chart, and I should have got a Medium as it is pretty snug.

View attachment 5517
I bought a medium for this as I’m normally a medium, hopefully it isn’t slim fitting

I noticed another Fb site selling Warriors t shirts had both puma and dynasty logos on them…. seemed fishy.

Admittedly went a bit overboard this year, but in my defense they kept bloody staggering releases. So really it's completely their fault 😅

20240304_092623_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Cowboys (also Dynasty) ANZAC Jersey released..

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 3.29.30 PM.png

I really hope we don't do an ANZAC jersey, have said it before but they are just tacky and feel like they are in poor taste imo.

Put a poppy badge on the jersey and see if GWM will donate their sponsor spot to the RSA for the one game perhaps, but not a full jersey.

Also, have heard enough of the more jerseys than prems schtick- while Puma was pretty poor at least we haven't heard that in a while

Cowboys (also Dynasty) ANZAC Jersey released..

View attachment 5591

I really hope we don't do an ANZAC jersey, have said it before but they are just tacky and feel like they are in poor taste imo.

Put a poppy badge on the jersey and see if GWM will donate their sponsor spot to the RSA for the one game perhaps, but not a full jersey.

Also, have heard enough of the more jerseys than prems schtick- while Puma was pretty poor at least we haven't heard that in a while
I’m fine with the old poppies replacing the red that south’s and Dragons have done in the past but some of the tacky shit teams have done is way over the top

Back