Sports NZ Breakers/NBL

Holly shit what a game. They looked like they knew they had it won most of that last 1/4. Very calm and working to a plan. I’ve always wondered if Modi and Andy ever shared a coffee discussing the coaching philosophy of their respective teams??

PJC was on fire, and then continued to fire up post-match! Does anyone know why he was going at the televised coverage commentators (I thought it may have been some pro-Kings comments - e.g., should have been up by 12-15 at HT - but I thought they were just implying the Breakers' D was good)?

PJC was on fire, and then continued to fire up post-match! Does anyone know why he was going at the televised coverage commentators (I thought it may have been some pro-Kings comments - e.g., should have been up by 12-15 at HT - but I thought they were just implying the Breakers' D was good)?
Derek Rucker had PJC at number 7 on his top players list for the season, hence why he went off at him after the game. Good on him, the commentators love to give the breakers shit every game.

Great win, win it on Monday and let Tom have at least another home appearance

PJC was a bit awkward with the lady reporter at the end lol

I finally know what PJC is today, I kept thinking it's VJ Singh and I was like wow they recruited TWO super short point guards and they both were kinda awesome, and look alike

Derek Rucker had PJC at number 7 on his top players list for the season, hence why he went off at him after the game. Good on him, the commentators love to give the breakers shit every game.
Ah - that makes sense. He's been a pretty key cog in the Breaker's season!

NZ breakers legend Tom Abercrombie officially announced today that he will retire at the end of this season. A great servant to the sport and basketball in NZ.

Loved seeing this guy come onto the scene and dunk.

Reactions: CWC
Back