General Rugby League Live 4

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
It's really good. The tutorials suck but after a few quick games you pick up the controls, and I'm having a blast with it.

EDIT: Worth noting I'm not a big sports games guy so cant say for sure how it stacks up against other games, but I think most of the negativity comes from the unpatched version of the game.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
It's really good. The tutorials suck but after a few quick games you pick up the controls, and I'm having a blast with it.

EDIT: Worth noting I'm not a big sports games guy so cant say for sure how it stacks up against other games, but I think most of the negativity comes from the unpatched version of the game.

Is it a decent upgrade on 3?

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
That's one of the criticisms putting me off- that it's basically 3 but with updated rosters and jerseys ( which will be out of date in 2 months anyway)
Ah right. Yea I can't make that criticism but comparing to old graphics it's certainly prettier.

If 3 is as good as 4 then 3 must have kicked ass :)

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I got it on ps4. Attack is hard and so is defence. Maybe its because i play as warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: matiunz

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Improvements on 3?
Career mode is basically the same. Graphics look improved. Some nice new animations. Controls have changed a fair bit. Its hard. Dont expect to get past amateur level first few times you play it. Forgot about legend difficulty lol.

Reactions: matiunz

Destructodisc

U20's Player
Oct 3, 2016
Not much different to 3 except harder with updated rosters. Unbalanced as, played a few years career mode now every back has 99 speed

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings