Team List [Round 7, 2022] - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

wizards rage

wizards rage

Raiders look pretty garbage. Sticky is absolutely going to blow up about refs anyway, hope it doesn't get taken out on us. Losing to the storm and beating the raiders is an absolutely fine outcome for our team at this point.

Let's just show up and keep working on our performance regardless of the result. Beating the storm is only 2 points, same as any other team. If we pull it off by some miracle, fantastic. But our approach has to be trying to beat everyone not called Penrith or Melbourne.
Hopefully the Raiders are demoralised after todays game, getting completely smashed by Penrith. They looked mentally shot at the end. Ripe for the pickings next week… unless we get a similar result against the Storm 🤣

wizards rage

wizards rage

We've been given a bloke who is a relative rookie, hasn't reffed first grade since 2019 & the home side win at 77% under him. A late switch wouldn't hurt the cause 🤣
I think the Storm have a higher than 77% win rate the last few years, so only 77% is actually a disadvantage for them 😉

• Love
Reactions: J_P and Cces
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
The Murdoch's are one of the most hated families on the planet, they seem to thrive on it. Just cockroaches.

Can you remind me again why you despise the Murdoch’s so much ?

Are they Russian trolls or something?

Wrighty

Wrighty

Yep, I don't get it either. I'm hoping they drop Siro, move Curran to Edge and put Jazz at 13.
Hi

1) I liked In Canada, mostly Vancouver for 15 years. Good to meet a Canuck
2) What do they see in Siro. I would rate him in the bottom 10 second rowers in the NRL The part I like least is his conditioning. Usually he is gassed after 65 minutes. The next part I dislike is his play of the ball errors (two last year at crucial times when we we were defending the lead with 5 minutes left)

Reactions: Canadian_WarriorFan
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Hi

1) I liked In Canada, mostly Vancouver for 15 years. Good to meet a Canuck
2) What do they see in Siro. I would rate him in the bottom 10 second rowers in the NRL The part I like least is his conditioning. Usually he is gassed after 65 minutes. The next part I dislike is his play of the ball errors (two last year at crucial times when we we were defending the lead with 5 minutes left)
Been here for years, my wife turned me onto League after we started dating, and have never stopped watching since. Born and raised in Eastern Canada and moved here for work.

Wrighty

Wrighty

Been here for years, my wife turned me onto League after we started dating, and have never stopped watching since. Born and raised in Eastern Canada and moved here for work.
I found Canadians from "Back east" had the exact type of squirly senses of humour that rubbed me all the right ways. My favourite show was Kids in the hall and a sketch about Chicken Woman which I will see if I can find on youtube shortly to remind myself.

Glad you are a Kiwi now and to have you here enjoying the NRL.

drake83

He controls the right wing media, so in effect he controls the UK and controlled Trump, supports Putin.

He has too much power and wields it.
Or just wants to report the news that the left deny all the time. Left media being CNN Washington Post New York Times Twitter Facebook etc

• Love
Reactions: Beastmode