General ROUND 26 TIPPING COMP. MISSING GAME

fiamacho_old

Guest
Hey Admin,

You guys have missed the Roosters v Dragons game in the Tipping Comp. for Round 26.

Take it easy,
fiamacho
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
I think taking it easy may have been the cause of your problem, lol! :lol:

We'll get on to this straight away for you, Fia. :)
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
I`ll let it go THIS time, but don`t let it happen AGAIN, you two!! (JJ and Skinny) :p
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
AmeriKiwi said:
I`ll let it go THIS time, but don`t let it happen AGAIN, you two!! (JJ and Skinny) :p

Phew! That was lucky! That was a close one, Skins...
 

fiamacho_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
I think taking it easy may have been the cause of your problem, lol! :lol:

We'll get on to this straight away for you, Fia. :)

... ha ha ha ... Hey thanks alot J.B
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Hehe oh must remember to work harder coz AmeriKiwi will be on our case eh Jesbass ;)

And hey, how come Jesbass gets the credit for this? :(
 

fiamacho_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Hehe oh must remember to work harder coz AmeriKiwi will be on our case eh Jesbass ;)

And hey, how come Jesbass gets the credit for this? :(

Sorry mate but also thanks alot for sorting this out quickly.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
fiamacho said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Hehe oh must remember to work harder coz AmeriKiwi will be on our case eh Jesbass ;)

And hey, how come Jesbass gets the credit for this? :(

Sorry mate but also thanks alot for sorting this out quickly.

*thumbs up* No worries, and just for you...

Go the Broncos!! :D
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Hehe oh must remember to work harder coz AmeriKiwi will be on our case eh Jesbass ;)

And hey, how come Jesbass gets the credit for this? :(

I think it was the humour factor. I'm the life of the party. Honest.
 

fiamacho_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
fiamacho said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Hehe oh must remember to work harder coz AmeriKiwi will be on our case eh Jesbass ;)

And hey, how come Jesbass gets the credit for this? :(

Sorry mate but also thanks alot for sorting this out quickly.

*thumbs up* No worries, and just for you...

Go the Broncos!! :D

Ahhhh Skinny that is music to my ears ... ha ha ha ...
 

Similar threads

Cces
Replies
13
Views
551
Brother Faisal
Brother Faisal
Once A Warrior
Replies
29
Views
1K
Brother Faisal
Brother Faisal
mt.wellington
Replies
254
Views
6K
drunk_monk
drunk_monk
mt.wellington
Replies
293
Views
6K
leaguejunkie
leaguejunkie
mt.wellington
Replies
332
Views
6K
1995Warriorsfan
1995Warriorsfan