14 F.Lussick B.Fermor 12
15 B.Murdoch-Masila I.Liu 13
16 E.Katoa P.Turner 14
17 T.Ale H.Ese'ese 15
18 J.Murchie J.Jolliffe 16
20 D.Asi K.Haas 17
22 E.Kosi J.Wallace 18
24 V.Vailea T.Francis 19

WTF just listening to captains run with cam smith and he said warriors lost 3 players in training yesterday, including some key ones. Anyone heard this?
Montoya, Berry & Pompey. No one really significant in the greater scheme of things
Screenshot_20220901-213317_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm just glad this is the last game of our season to be honest.Just a train wreck of selections, of underperformed players etc but hey I will watching them come Sat night with a cold one in hand wishing them the best.Im not changing to another team after all these years of mental torture.
Oddly I’m excited about this game.

We have a good record in NZ against a team on our level. A good chance to win with no pressure.

And I think that’s it. I haven’t care if we win or lose the last month or so and I have just enjoyed watching the contest with no expectation.

Oddly I’m excited about this game.

We have a good record in NZ against a team on our level. A good chance to win with no pressure.

And I think that’s it. I haven’t care if we win or lose the last month or so and I have just enjoyed watching the contest with no expectation.
Same - but that's also helped by my first ever visit to Mt Smart stadium after supporting the club for more than 20 years. Pumped!

Win, lose or draw - I just hope the boys show up and put on a performance for the fans!

Maaaan I just want to be entertained!
First game in a quite a few months that I’m able to catch a game live and not on replay so really forward to sinking a few while sitting on the couch watching, dare I say it…the finale of the Warriors bizarre Covid era.
Cheers boys and girls!! 🍻🙂🏉