15 D.Fifita K.Nikorima 14
16 J.Jolliffe E.Katoa 15
17 S.McIntyre K.Evans 16
19 S.Lisone J.Taunoa-Brown 17
20 T.Sexton J.Tevaga 18

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
True that. If it was possible (being in a bubble?) you would keep the result from the players. Play like your season depended on it. Good pressure situation for building resilience and a single win for them is the difference between 8th (equal on PD) and 10th.

Massive difference to grow from for next season.
Sharks Lost.
They are on 22 points with -36 PD. Their late try vs Storm could be gold dust to them.
The Titans have one game left vs us with 20 points and -47

Titans need to win by 12 +

Not sure what happens if they win by 11 and tie the Sharks? Anybody know?

Would say the Warriors won't be able to compete on motivation for this game as Titans will want to win this bad.

Reactions: wizards rage

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Sharks Lost.
They are on 22 points with -36 PD. Their late try vs Storm could be gold dust to them.
The Titans have one game left vs us with 20 points and -47

Titans need to win by 12 +

Not sure what happens if they win by 11 and tie the Sharks? Anybody know?

Would say the Warriors won't be able to compete on motivation for this game as Titans will want to win this bad.
Torn for this game.

Hate the Sharks and prefer the underdogs, the Titans. Like us they struggle and deserve a crack at the finals for their long suffering fans. Positive vibe about the club with the changes and recruitment.

But it means the Warriors losing… ☹️

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Torn for this game.

Hate the Sharks and prefer the underdogs, the Titans. Like us they struggle and deserve a crack at the finals for their long suffering fans. Positive vibe about the club with the changes and recruitment.

But it means the Warriors losing… ☹️
So really... you can't lose either way? but I know what you mean!

Reactions: wizards rage

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Jeez I thought we have had a soft draw this year but the Titans have actually had a sweeter schedule. 2 games against each of the Dogs, Broncos, Cowboys, us, Raiders, Knights, Manly, Rabbits & the Storm

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Is jazz not in the side again , going for Evans and Tanou - brown instead?
Strange call to play 2 out of form guys

Reactions: Spudstar and kos

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Jeez I thought we have had a soft draw this year but the Titans have actually had a sweeter schedule. 2 games against each of the Dogs, Broncos, Cowboys, us, Raiders, Knights, Manly, Rabbits & the Storm

Cces we have had threads on other rugby league sites about what format the NRL should have. There shouldn't be a sweet schedule in my humble opinion. The options I favour are

1) Every one plays everyone once. And then all 16 teams make the playoffs in a playoff series that goes for months where it is virtually impossible for the team ranked 16th to win but their fans will cling to hope anyway.
Downside the 16th team may only get 15 regular season games plus one play off game.

2) Split into two pools. Play your own pool twice and the opposite pool once.
Downside needs expansion to 18 teams ideally to ensure 25 games per team.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Cces we have had threads on other rugby league sites about what format the NRL should have. There shouldn't be a sweet schedule in my humble opinion. The options I favour are

1) Every one plays everyone once. And then all 16 teams make the playoffs in a playoff series that goes for months where it is virtually impossible for the team ranked 16th to win but their fans will cling to hope anyway.
Downside the 16th team may only get 15 regular season games plus one play off game.

2) Split into two pools. Play your own pool twice and the opposite pool once.
Downside needs expansion to 18 teams ideally to ensure 25 games per team.
Across such a long season you still can hit teams in/out of form (eg Manly at the start of the year vs end) or teams that have season changing events like superstar injuries, etc (eg Dragons had won last 5/7 when they beat us, had the famous BBQ and have lost the last 7 since then.

Just play like the Storm and beat everyone and the draw becomes irrelevant. Or if that’s to hard, play like the Bulldogs and the draws irrelevant for them as well 🤣

Reactions: Cces

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Fair points. And how many 'away' games have they had on their home ground? I'll have some of that please.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings