15 D.Fifita K.Nikorima 14
16 J.Jolliffe E.Katoa 15
17 S.McIntyre K.Evans 16
19 S.Lisone J.Taunoa-Brown 17
20 T.Sexton J.Tevaga 18

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Well I wouldn’t expect every single player in a team that choked in the two most important games of the season to keep their spots.

It’s a meaningless game, give the young guys a go.
choked is 100 percent the right word. especially against broncos

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Hiku deserves a send off but personally I'd preferred he play #6 & not risk a 4th injury this year to Chanel Harris-Tavita. According to NRL website Otukolo is available & Brown did throw Berry straight back last weekend after a longer lay off. Egan needs a rest & a significant injury on Sunday would F us right up for 2022
Otukolo is still very young and has been earmarked for a big future so he will have a big opportunity in the preseason. They could have maybe taken the opportunity to switch things up but I think the real difference will be to see if they can cast the shackles off and use the ball, as Brown has been alluding to in his pressers, with all of the pressure off for this one

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Redcliffe Dolphins currently sitting 4th and in the play off picture in QCup so some quality continuous game time for the young fringe guys in what has been a severely disrupted reserve grade ( development) season should help their development and confidence for next season.
The added game time for the likes of Ale and Freight could possibly determine if they are resigned.

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
Sironen has been a let down
Murchie is a better prospect
I’m really concerned that Brown is showing unwarranted favouritism to players that he’s been involved in signing. Sironen offers nothing in attack and last week was a big liability in defence. At best he should be coming off the bench however I personally wouldn’t have him near first grade. Never rated him at Souths and he’s been worse at the Warriors.

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
I’m really concerned that Brown is showing unwarranted favouritism to players that he’s been involved in signing. Sironen offers nothing in attack and last week was a big liability in defence. At best he should be coming off the bench however I personally wouldn’t have him near first grade. Never rated him at Souths and he’s been worse at the Warriors.

For me he is handy in all aspects of the game but there are better players than him in every position so he is not in my top 17.

Reactions: wizards rage

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Chanel Harris-Tavita especially, has been on the improve, he is starting to fit in with the players around him, give him a platform to continue to build.

I really hope we keep Sean O'Sullivan this will be our pairing for a lot of next year unless Johnson has a miracle regeneration in the off season.

Remind me to tune out early if Sean O'Sullivan and Chanel Harris-Tavita are our halfs next year.

It will have made all of the positive change around the place redundant.

I like Chanel Harris-Tavita. I like Shaun Johnson. I really would like to see them joined by a running, elusive option. If that is Walsh fine, but that means we need an elite fullback.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Virtually Every game he has done some type of crucial error
I think it was the first manly game where they played without Turbo and beat us that he annoyed me the most
With manly finishing the game strongly but us clinging to a lead we finally got the ball and I just wanted us to complete our six tackles and good kick chase to give our defenders a rest and get field position.
Like a raw rookie with no experience he took the third hit up and tried to do a quick play of the ball and knocked it on. Think they evened the game in the pursuant set and we lost.

that manly loss 10 points to 11 killed our season on retrospection
Against broncos he was chasing some up and under with us in the red zone and knocked it on and gave away a 7 tackle set

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Every coach has their faves and it appears Sirro is Brownies.

Made 55 tackles last week (as u would expect a middle forward playing 80 should......but 11 missed as well) and a lot of shit mixed in there,.....go look at the feeble effort on Hudson Young that led Rapana getting the winning try, but seemingly continues to get a free pass.

Been largely underwhelming for mine. Was expecting to see a bit more playmaking ability out of him given he had 5/8 and centre experience but really has shown very little.

Certainly not to enough to warrant the automatic starter tag he seems to have from Coach.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Every coach has their faves and it appears Sirro is Brownies.

Made 55 tackles last week (as u would expect a middle forward playing 80 should......but 11 missed as well) and a lot of shit mixed in there,.....go look at the feeble effort on Hudson Young that led Rapana getting the winning try, but seemingly continues to get a free pass.

Been largely underwhelming for mine. Was expecting to see a bit more playmaking ability out of him given he had 5/8 and centre experience but really has shown very little.

Certainly not to enough to warrant the automatic starter tag he seems to have from Coach.
By memory our three game winning streak ended when he returned

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings