• C

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • F#@*!!!

Votes: 74 90.2%

• Total voters

gubbbs

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2016
combined charges for raised elbow and punching plus carry over points from punching 2 weeks ago lol. He’s the only one I wouldn’t mind copping a longer suspension.
We don't mind it cause he sucks but it's fucked and they'd have done us like that with a better player too.

To be honest if Evans could actually land a good punch I'd like him a lot more. If he had fucked someone up it'd send a message for next year of what can happen.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Double movement on the fafita try, wrong call on the forward pass at crucial time, missed hip drop on DWZ but also missed yellow card for holding player back on Hiku.
Yeah and I get that no ref is going to be perfect, they’re going to get things wrong. For most teams, things tend to even out, but it seems almost intentional (I know it’s not) that refs ping us for things and then let the other team get away with the same thing.
Does my head in lol.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Cameron George included
That tip tackle which must have been Jamal Fogartys one absolutely deserved a week out!

Titans trio Mitch Rein (dangerous contact), Jarrod Wallace (contrary conduct) and Jamal Fogarty (dangerous throw) have avoided suspensions leading into Saturday's final with the Roosters and can accept fines.

• Sad
Reactions: gubbbs and Noitall

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
That tip tackle which must have been Jamal Fogartys one absolutely deserved a week out!

Titans trio Mitch Rein (dangerous contact), Jarrod Wallace (contrary conduct) and Jamal Fogarty (dangerous throw) have avoided suspensions leading into Saturday's final with the Roosters and can accept fines.

What would players think is the most serious, scary thing that could happen on a field?

For me Eye gouging followed by being upended in a dangerous throw. Honourable mention to the not so honourable act of being Hopoated).

You'd think the Alex McKinnon incident would have given the NRL the shits around those.

Not that I don't think that they can be serious, but any crusher tackle is an automatic one game ban (apparently).

demco

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 9, 2013
Warriors players charged
Titans players let off
And people still think there is no conspiracy against the Warriors. Why am I not surprised.

Reactions: gubbbs and Aman

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
The whole game turned to shit once the ref put Lodge on report for the first tackle on Wallace when he milked it. Now confirmed there was nothing in it!

Lodge snapped after that, after the week prior also put on report and facing the judiciary for a nothing tackle. Was barely a penalty until he stayed down. Putting him on report was just antagonistic. The refs targeted Lodge and he went red. He was broken. Almost kicked out at Wallace and almost flared up then and there. Then he smashing Fafita in the back then taking out the man off the ball. His was mentally fucked over.

Youse got what youse wanted refs… the whole frustrated ending of that match stemmed from that fake place on report.
Unfortunately Lodge has a history. Both on the field and off it. The ref’s I’m sure have been told to go extra hard on him to ensure he doesn’t create any problems for himself or the league. The NRL will not want any controversy from him. Plain and simple. There was a lot of talk he should have been de-registered from the league but was given a second chance. So like it or lump it, anything remotely illegal the refs will come down hard on him.

My question is, with the above known, what is management and our coaching staff doing to ensure the beast and team are in the right frame of mind? The team played like Marauders on Sunday. A group of individuals with no focus on teamwork. It’s like they were playing park footy. No coaching, sloppy, Ill disciplined and reckless. The worst possible way to end the season.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Unfortunately Lodge has a history. Both on the field and off it. The ref’s I’m sure have been told to go extra hard on him to ensure he doesn’t create any problems for himself or the league. The NRL will not want any controversy from him. Plain and simple. There was a lot of talk he should have been de-registered from the league but was given a second chance. So like it or lump it, anything remotely illegal the refs will come down hard on him.

My question is, with the above known, what is management and our coaching staff doing to ensure the beast and team are in the right frame of mind? The team played like Marauders on Sunday. A group of individuals with no focus on teamwork. It’s like they were playing park footy. No coaching, sloppy, Ill disciplined and reckless. The worst possible way to end the season.
I personally think they shouldn’t put anything on report during the game. Just review it later when they can analyse the incident and start the process from there.

It serves no purpose when many incidents placed on report are not charged and alternatively many are missed and charged later. There is no benefit to putting things on report during a game.

Wallace milked that and the ref fell for it with the penalty and pissed the whole team off (not just Lodge) when he put it on report. The ref set the tone for what was to come by ruling wrongly on reputation. So the NRL’s unjust actions turned the game into a shambles.

Those are the sort of inconsistencies in the game that piss the fans off as well if the refs choose to go hard on a player as you say. Because they also go soft on other players. And soft on teams. And go hard on teams…

Last edited:

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Those are the sort of inconsistencies in the game that piss the fans off as well if the refs choose to go hard on a player as you say. Because they also go soft on other players. And soft on teams. And go hard on teams…
I think its an old debate but if you could remove the human nature in decision making from refs, would that be a good thing? the emotion and passion from both sides (when a ref gets it wrong) is also what makes this game great to watch....

A bit like cricket. I really hate the technology they use these days to determine whether an LBW is legitimately an LBW. It takes away alot of the passion and enjoyment from the game. I used to love swearing at the umpire whenever there were clear egregious decisions made Wrighty - right up your alley.

Reactions: wizards rage

Sugar Ray

Warriors Bench Player
Sep 17, 2013
Heard Tony Kemp on the radio yesterday. Couldn't finish the interview with all his bad takes.

The rugby player who got interviewed after him seemed more reasonable with his opinion on the Warriors.

Reactions: Noitall

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings