General Round 24 vs Sea Eagles MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnterFien_old

With a finals spot ensured lets hope some other results go our way and we end up with a home semi-final.

3. Wade McKinnon - Needs to stay fit because he is definately the key to the Warriors being successful.

2. Steve Price - One Word 'unbelievable'

1. Michael Witt - Good game up against his old club.

Skinny_Ravs82

An all Aussie pick for you eh EF? ;)

3- McKinnon- made some great try saving tackles, and it w as awesome to have him back
2- Lauaki- scored a good try and had a good game all around/Pricey- doing what he does best. like always :D
1- Witty, couple of kicks didn't go his way, but generally was pretty good. Some of his field kicking like Ravs needs more work

Joe 90_old

3. Luck - guys a deadset machine. He tackle's everything that moves and quite frankly i dont like to think what would happen if he wasn't there to tidy up.

2. Koopu - Ran great lines, showed good strength and speed. Good reward for his 150th.

1. Price - same as Luck.

blain91_old

price, same as allways

rapira, got some good metres and aggresive.

koopu, two great trys and was just as good if not better than ropo.

sebastian_old

3-Koopu-played his best game of the year, also had to cover for Ropati(who was in great form, lets hope Ropati's injury isn't too serious.
2-Wade-His attack is our x-factor & i doubt we would've without him.
1-Price-Kept the team cool when we really needed a leader(whats new?)

MarkW_old

I'll go with Joe90's picks on this one-

3. Luck
2. Koopu
1. Price

JonB_old

This is hard so many people played well. I thought people like swann and Sammy and Wiki all played stand out games..... Lauaki as well anyone one of these guys could be up there but this is how I see it. Wit also Gattis Fein everybody played pretty good.

3 Wade brilliant ball playing
2 Price metre eater
1 Koopu hit those holes brilliantly. And what a fend.

Skinny_Ravs82

This is hard so many people played well. I thought people like swann and Sammy and Wiki all played stand out games..... Lauaki as well anyone one of these guys could be up there but this is how I see it. Wit also Gattis Fein everybody played pretty good.

3 Wade brilliant ball playing
2 Price metre eater
1 Koopu hit those holes brilliantly. And what a fend.
Yeah in his first try he easily delt with Burns and the other Manly player. Hehe.

kiwi-born_old

3)Koopu- Great attacking flare. Tries of excellence.
2)Luaiki and Price- Solid powerful games.
1)Rapira/Vatuvei/Crockett/Mckinon

THE WHOLE TEAM DESERVES A PLAYER OF THE MATCH AWARD THOUGH...

Status
Not open for further replies.