17 T.Robati J.Murchie 21
21 J.Turpin C.Townsend 22

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 Round 23 - Broncos vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Bronco2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2021 Round 23 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Spudstar

U20's Player
Jun 17, 2021
Happy enough with the team named.

I know some wanted Evans back in and as much as I think he is a useful player. Their had to be some consequence for 4 penalties, 3 reports, 2 sin bins and a set restart given away - all inside 30 minutes.

I probably would have not bought Sironen back i and would have played Jamayne Tounua-Brown or Murchie or even Evans instead

Where's our main man Kane Evans?
On the way out I feel Sorry for Jazz Now Evans was the Fall Guy against Cronulla Sharks so Who's the Fall Guy this weekend Everyone seen Josh Curran playing out of his skin and he gets penalised for TACKLING to hard THE REFEREES ARE NOT TREATING All CLUBS ELEQUITLEY...

Reactions: gubbbs

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
On the way out I feel Sorry for Jazz Now Evans was the Fall Guy against Cronulla Sharks so Who's the Fall Guy this weekend Everyone seen Josh Curran playing out of his skin and he gets penalised for TACKLING to hard THE REFEREES ARE NOT TREATING All CLUBS ELEQUITLEY...
Is that you ScoMo?

• Haha
Reactions: Rizzah and AlexM

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Watching the replay, gee Ed Kosi is an exciting prospect should he get the much needed missing ingredient....experience.

He is a monster, runs fast, plays the ball fast, and tackles with real aggression.

Someone compared him to a young Manu. I can see why, when Manu was skinny.

The way he flew in and finished off that try in the corner he really looks something.

Dude is incredibly athletic for his size, I hope he gets there....he has a big future as an outside back or he could be dynamite moved to the forwards early enough to learn.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Watching the replay, gee Ed Kosi is an exciting prospect should he get the much needed missing ingredient....experience.

He is a monster, runs fast, plays the ball fast, and tackles with real aggression.

Someone compared him to a young Manu. I can see why, when Manu was skinny.

The way he flew in and finished off that try in the corner he really looks something.

Dude is incredibly athletic for his size, I hope he gets there....he has a big future as an outside back or he could be dynamite moved to the forwards early enough to learn.
He obviously had a better game but remember the dogs can barely fire a shot on attack so I don't believe his edge was tested at all

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings