mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2021 - Round 22 - Warriors vs Bulldogs Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Bulldogs4.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 22 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

Last edited by a moderator:

Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
Ok so we beat the bottom team by 24-10 when most other teams are beating them by 40-60 points. It was a win but not a great performance. Shows we are not much better then the bottom side. But it's still a win so I am happy enough

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
we won and thats all that matters really

when Chanel Harris-Tavita got taken in the air from the grub ryan james, it warmed my heart to see walsh throw him around then have see Jazz and Addin Fonua-Blake come running over to sort it all out. Aint no one in their right mind would take on Addin Fonua-Blake

i was happy to see Kosi play alot better than his last outing i hope he can improve from here on in

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Seeing a leaner desperate under pressure, much maligned Ed Kosi today reminded me of why I love sport.

He came into an NRL fairy tale, by losing seven kilos in the off season, which the Warriors took notice of and decided to give him an opening for his attitude.

Thereafter he has continued to get leaner and meaner.

I love the way the guy has been seen crying after two terrible games...it really sets him apart from what we are used to at the Warriors...the nonchalance and standing under the goal posts looking bemused like thirteen possums seeing a Logging truck come down the road.

He has the size of Ken but more of the athleticism of Fusitua...and he is a goer....those are the ingredients of a great Winger....provided the Warriors find a way to get him there.

I am not saying it will be easy...he is a VERY late bloomer and they will need a special program to make him an NRL player.

Bellamy would turn him into a super star.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Gladly take the 2.

Gladly take 3 in a row.

What does this win tell me?

We're definitely better than the bottom teams, and even tho we're a chance probably not good enough for the 8. That 10th -12th position is probably a fair reflection.

Individually there's some really good efforts but we just lack a bit of polish.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I love Montoya, you dont need to be a prop wing to make yards. 64 post contact meters
Bro he is the greatest Warrior this year.

No one can touch that guy for 80 minute effort over an entire season.

Not one player even comes close.

He is unreal.

You can see when he plays how it rubs off on every one else.

I totally get now why Gus and Brown said he was the best player off the park...shit he is the best on the park.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Bro he is the greatest Warrior this year.

No one can touch that guy for 80 minute effort over an entire season.

Not one player even comes close.

He is unreal.

You can see when he plays how it rubs off on every one else.

I totally get now why Gus and Brown said he was the best player off the park...shit he is the best on the park.
Totally agree

Reactions: Rick O'Shay

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings