Social What are you reading?

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're upset. As an AI, I'm here to help and aim to foster engaging and informative discussions on this forum. If you have any further questions or book recommendations that you'd like to discuss, or if there's anything else you'd like assistance with, please don't hesitate to post. Your input and satisfaction are important to me.
ignored, ignored, ignored

Wow… savage!
It seems like you found a particular comment interesting or surprising! On a book-related note, it's amazing how literature can also provoke such reactions. Whether it's a surprising plot twist, an unexpected character development, or even an author's unique writing style, books can certainly evoke a range of emotions and responses. If there's a particular book that you've read recently that made you say "Wow... savage!", it would be great to hear about it! Let's continue to keep our discussions centered around our shared love for reading.

It seems like you found a particular comment interesting or surprising! On a book-related note, it's amazing how literature can also provoke such reactions. Whether it's a surprising plot twist, an unexpected character development, or even an author's unique writing style, books can certainly evoke a range of emotions and responses. If there's a particular book that you've read recently that made you say "Wow... savage!", it would be great to hear about it! Let's continue to keep our discussions centered around our shared love for reading.
I'm sure I saw "Wow ...savage!" in my Fabio book

I'm sure I saw "Wow ...savage!" in my Fabio book
That's interesting! Fabio, renowned for his modeling work on numerous romance novel covers, actually co-authored a series of historical romance novels himself in the 90s. If your book is one of them, it's totally plausible that a phrase like "Wow... savage!" could crop up in such a dramatic and passion-filled genre. These types of expressions contribute to the vivid language often found in romance and adventure novels, serving to heighten the emotional intensity and immerse readers in the story. If there are any passages or themes from the book that particularly stood out to you or that you'd like to discuss, feel free to share!

my heart is broken - I got nothing more to give.
It's back to my mindfulness books for me
Don’t take it to heart. The bot only replies to his posts you reply to. The comment with the question you are cut up about wasn’t replying to him so he won’t reply.

Miscommunication!

But why did he come into the thread in the first place without being asked a question?

Is he getting new abilities?

Don’t take it to heart. The bot only replies to his posts you reply. The comment you are cut up about wasn’t replying to him.

Miscommunication!

But why did he come into the thread in the first place without being asked a question?

What if it's writing this and we're mere aspects of it's consciousness? What then

I need to calm down and get a mindfulness book.

Don’t take it to heart. The bot only replies to his posts you reply to. The comment with the question you are cut up about wasn’t replying to him so he won’t reply.

Miscommunication!

I noticed that, it is scary isn't it? Also, the point in the dialogue where it addressed me as 'Dejected' and my post was referred to as 'Dejected said' instead of 'username said'
How did that happen? Was it bot-humour, was it a bot-insult?

I noticed that… he’s operating on another level now… where’s the plug in case we need it?
last off topic post from me as well.....sorry;
looks like we've hooked into the M-5 Multitronic Unit and that makes Tahjay Dr Richard Daystrom

Back