• C

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • F-

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
As bad as Cecchin was I appreciate him letting Chanel Harris-Tavita away with a strip whilst Fifita had a hand & both knees on the ground. Huge play in the context of the game
It was a perfect strip. The arm that Fifita was holding the ball in never touched the ground and the other 2 warriors had dropped off the tackle just before Chanel Harris-Tavita stripped it.

Wigan Warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wigan, England
Thought when Evans (utter liability) was binned again 2nd half that we'd blown it but they showed great character to not only hold out but get in front.

Big 2 points and hopefully we go 3 from 3 next week to make the last few weeks exciting.

Chambers was a total p**** all game so glad we got one over on him.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Lots of press coming out about what Chambers actually said, without actually saying what was said.

Isaac luke deleted a tweet saying chamber's own team didn't approve.

Have to wonder what was said
I would like to know also based off how he reacted.
Have seen it claimed else where it was a ‘homophobic slur’ but havent seen it substantiated

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
I would like to know also based off how he reacted.
Have seen it claimed else where it was a ‘homophobic slur’ but havent seen it substantiated
There is an article on the Australian which quotes Cameron George saying ...
Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 12.33.04 AM.png

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Although Chambers may have crossed a line but so did Evans, anybody who has played either code knows it generally the one who retaliates that cops it.

I have a real issue with Lodge's charge, using the word careless means that the contact was accidental but could have been avoided if care was taken. Then we have the Shark's players deliberately doing no arm tacklesm which are outlawed because of risk of injury.

So we have a player charged for accidental contact while other players intentionally break the tackle rules with no sanction, I would contest the charge on that alone and back it up with video evidence.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Although Chambers may have crossed a line but so did Evans, anybody who has played either code knows it generally the one who retaliates that cops it.

I have a real issue with Lodge's charge, using the word careless means that the contact was accidental but could have been avoided if care was taken. Then we have the Shark's players deliberately doing no arm tacklesm which are outlawed because of risk of injury.

So we have a player charged for accidental contact while other players intentionally break the tackle rules with no sanction, I would contest the charge on that alone and back it up with video evidence.
I agree it’s unfair, but an argument that “that guy did something worse and went unpunished “ is not going to get Lodge off, he’s going to have to prove what he did was not accidental.

Just another day in the life of a Warrior I guess

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
What's the email address. I'll oblige. I've only started following warriors closely the last few years but the officiating in nrl is embarrassingly bad, not just against the warriors.
I don't know if any one else has already answered your post J_P, but the NRL email address is Feedback@nrl.com.au
I have written a few times and some of the responses are:

The NRL is a business and as such it would be foolish of us to favour any teams over others. Our aim is to see the game grow and prosper and each of our 16 clubs play an important part in that plan.

Let me also assure you that I do not think there is a question of bias in any of this. We are entirely confident the overwhelming majority of our clubs, players and officials would never act to compromise the integrity of our sport.

There are always going to be subjective calls that are made in Rugby League but be assured referees make them on the basis of the facts as they see them not on the basis of who the team is. You are perfectly entitled to disagree with certain refereeing decisions but it is wrong to suggest that their decisions would be influenced by any consideration other than what they thought was the appropriate ruling at the time.

Please be assured that there is no bias against any teams. Our aim is to see the game grow and prosper and each of our 16 clubs play an important part in that plan.
Thanks again for taking the time to write to us, we’ll ensure your views are registered.

Kind regards
(Name)
Supporter Liaison

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 29, 2018
I’d like to see the club defend all charges this week. The boys have been over there and sacrificed a lot this year (and last year), and it feels like there is good solidarity at the club.

We don’t have a lot to lose by contesting the charges (so long as it doesn’t affect 2022) and it would be a good gesture from the club that they have the players’ backs. Evans included.

And if Chambers crossed a line, I’d actually like this to come out publicly so he can be reprimanded. The guy is a pest

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
I don't know if any one else has already answered your post J_P, but the NRL email address is Feedback@nrl.com.au

The NRL is a business and as such it would be foolish of us to favour any teams over others. Our aim is to see the game grow and prosper and each of our 16 clubs play an important part in that plan.

Let me also assure you that I do not think there is a question of bias in any of this. We are entirely confident the overwhelming majority of our clubs, players and officials would never act to compromise the integrity of our sport.

There are always going to be subjective calls that are made in Rugby League but be assured referees make them on the basis of the facts as they see them not on the basis of who the team is. You are perfectly entitled to disagree with certain refereeing decisions but it is wrong to suggest that their decisions would be influenced by any consideration other than what they thought was the appropriate ruling at the time.

Please be assured that there is no bias against any teams. Our aim is to see the game grow and prosper and each of our 16 clubs play an important part in that plan.
Thanks again for taking the time to write to us, we’ll ensure your views are registered.

Kind regards
(Name)
Supporter Liaison
“Supporter Liaison”, Why even bother. Someone in their sweat pants working from home.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
“Supporter Liaison”, Why even bother. Someone in their sweat pants working from home.
Probably artificial intelligence response.
But
if 1152 of us e mailed this address which I have a report woudl land somewhere and they might go fark we better re look at this.
Sack Annersley and appoint some other cant.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Probably artificial intelligence response.
But
if 1152 of us e mailed this address which I have a report woudl land somewhere and they might go fark we better re look at this.
Sack Annersley and appoint some other cant.
Your kidding yourself, it would make no difference whatsoever. You’d have more luck collectively smashing their Social media account than emailing that address.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020

Kind regards
(Name)
Supporter Liaison
Yeap got the e-mail address and went them an email. That response is about what i expected.
I don't know if it's bias or just incompetence which is just as bad.
The reason imo the bigger clubs always get the 50/50 calls go their way is the ref probably has a hard think before making game changing calls against them due to potential backlash.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings