15 T.Amone B.Afoa 15
16 T.Simpkins K.Evans 16
17 M.Chee-Kam J.Tevaga 17
18 K.Tuilagi V.Vailea 18
20 Z.Cini P.Petterson-Robati 21

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
I don't blame Brown for our losses. Our roster is not as good as people think, in fact IMO one of the poorest! If the shining light and best offensive player is an 18 year old with no experience of NRL (just a couple of games) it tells you something! Our defense is poor so whoever handles the defensive efforts needs to take a hard look at themselves. Kodi could possibly be the laziest defender in the game...We have too many players that can leak points. Even our potential stars like Katoa and Walsh are easily targeted!!

Most fans of any team tend to over rate their own. We came into this year a bottom 8 roster for sure imo.

We've had a ton of changes throughout the year and on paper the team looks better, but paper means SFA, it's not easy to just slot players in and expect the team to click.

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
Lodge and DZW and Walsh (minimal nrl experience) have only really been included recently. Our forward pack is weak!!! Yes, Harris is great and Addin Fonua-Blake is good but most of the other teams have better forwards. Jazz has heart but he is too excitable and overplays his hand. Why do coaches always prefer him on the bench!! Next year we will have a better rotation of props with Pene but there are question marks about the rest of the forward pack and including hooker (except Harris). You may think they are a team of superstars but I differ on this. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will leave a big gap, although he has been used poorly this season. Johnson will fix our game management to an extent but he is also a weak defender.

When we trot out the below full-strength pack, who are these 'most of the other teams' who have better forwards?

8 - Addin Fonua-Blake
9 - Egan
10 - Lodge
11 - Katoa
12 - Ben Murdoch-Masila // Sironen // Curran
13 - Harris

Outside of the top, top guys like Panthers and Storm I think that's competitive. Sometimes I swear we could roll out Cam Smith, Petero, Price, Campion, Ali and Menzies all in their prime and we'd still have people on here saying we're underpowered.

Wheels

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 30, 2021
When we trot out the below full-strength pack, who are these 'most of the other teams' who have better forwards?

8 - Addin Fonua-Blake
9 - Egan
10 - Lodge
11 - Katoa
12 - Ben Murdoch-Masila // Sironen // Curran
13 - Harris

Outside of the top, top guys like Panthers and Storm I think that's competitive. Sometimes I swear we could roll out Cam Smith, Petero, Price, Campion, Ali and Menzies all in their prime and we'd still have people on here saying we're underpowered.
I personally think Newcastle & Titans & St George & Sharks have better forward packs. These are the middle of the row teams. Offensively the team you have suggested is good and we have 2 very good props. But Katoa (and I am a fan of his) is still learning the game and gets easily tired after making a couple of tackles - he just lies on the ground there is no urgency..., Egan is not a strong tackler he is not bad but you are always going to make the advantage line if you run at him. Even Addin Fonua-Blake seems to tire. We will be a team on the cusp of top 8 next year not top 4. We will be a better team next year despite losing our best player. Fingers crossed that some of the talent starts to rise!

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
24 hour list

Josh Curran out, Tevega has moved to the 13 with Vailea on the bench.

Kosi and Petterson-Robati are still on the bench. Geez, we must be desperate in terms of injuries, where on earth is Vailea going to play coming off the bench, isn't he a centre?

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Our props are going to be mediocre as Buggery
That only way we win this is if Jamayne Tounua-Brown drinks a gigantic can of harden the fuck up before the game starts and for the first time in living memory runs for 120 plus metres instead of usual paltry 17 to 24 metres (some hyperbole license here )

Reactions: zaggo

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings