17 K.Evans S.Sorensen 15
20 E.Aitken S.Leniu 16
21 C.Townsend L.Martin 17
22 T.Harris I.Tago 18

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
We still do brother, we only have to win every game😆
7 from 8 would do it. 6 from 8 with some other results going our way might do it. But we have to start winning from today. Its the best line up we can field from our squad so we have to make it count. An unlikely run, but this has been a strange NRL year.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Roger can throw that long ball Walsh and the best teams are beating the opposition for numbers, his goes forward at times even when it doesn’t according to refs though. Looks like we’ve made an obligation to Walsh that fullback is his, even though we’ve looked best with him in the halves. Hope he knows what the club has sacrificed this year nurturing him into first grade. As we’ve seen with Walker at the roosters, another club would have him in there, getting targeted and smashed.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Roger can throw that long ball Walsh and the best teams are beating the opposition for numbers, his goes forward at times even when it doesn’t according to refs though. Looks like we’ve made an obligation to Walsh that fullback is his, even though we’ve looked best with him in the halves. Hope he knows what the club has sacrificed this year nurturing him into first grade. As we’ve seen with Walker at the roosters, another club would have him in there, getting targeted and smashed.
How many games has Walsh played in the halves? 1? 2? Yet that sample size convinces you he is a 6. Did you forget how much Turbo killed him?

Reactions: Worried2Death

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
How many games has Walsh played in the halves? 1? 2? Yet that sample size convinces you he is a 6. Did you forget how much Turbo killed him?
I’m not convinced he’s a 6, just think it would have been more beneficial to the team this year if he was. We have a top 5 fullback giving up his spot to make way. Not sure it’s even 1 or 2 games with Walsh in the halves, even half games but our attack in the 1st half against the cowboys was the best we’ve looked.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
I don't think Roger will be any good at 6, he runs hard and looks for gaps (whish he mostly doesn't find) out wide where there is more space. He doesn't kick and his passing ain't that great. This is just either desperation or a kick in the ass for Kodi, either of which I am OK with, we are desperate and he needs a kick in the ass.

Reactions: Cces

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I’m not convinced he’s a 6, just think it would have been more beneficial to the team this year if he was. We have a top 5 fullback giving up his spot to make way. Not sure it’s even 1 or 2 games with Walsh in the halves, even half games but our attack in the 1st half against the cowboys was the best we’ve looked.
I think Walsh can give you the same on attack from FB (including kicking game) without the risk of defending in the front line.

Louim8

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2020
I don't think Roger will be any good at 6, he runs hard and looks for gaps (whish he mostly doesn't find) out wide where there is more space. He doesn't kick and his passing ain't that great. This is just either desperation or a kick in the ass for Kodi, either of which I am OK with, we are desperate and he needs a kick in the ass.
Maybe Roger Tuivasa-Sheck just plays 6 in defense and on attack he switchs out wider with townsend running most of the play amd walsh comimg in closer.

Will be interesting to see how it developes.

Greenlite

U20's Player
Jul 11, 2021
Roger would be better as a running 6 than the stock we’ve got now lol, as long as Chad is there to do the directing and kicking.

Reece is totally a 6 when Shaun Johnson retires in 2-4 years, a line breaker with a huge boot, accurate and kicks goals, kinda reminded me of someone I just mentioned, wouldn’t be surprised Shaun Johnson will be in the team to nurture him and Chanel Harris-Tavita. Reece is totally a rugby fullback btw lol. I think they’ve recognized that by having him taking more than a few 5th option kicks, general playmaking and heck, goal kicking duties, probably a bit more than his job prescription at fullback. He made some towering kicks last week and made a repeat set with a quick grubber and chase from 30m out. But I am happy for him to stay at 1 and continue this tactic to preserve his body, and IMHO he will take the Lockyer root and turn into a 6 in a few years.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
You don’t put your best player on the wing. That is simply moronic
Roger didn't just play in wing he floated. His best game this year was probably against rhe Tigers where he run for 272ms had 2 line breaks, 1 try and 1 try assist. It would have been moronic uf they said go on your wing and stay there, but he was given a roving role

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Roger didn't just play in wing he floated. His best game this year was probably against rhe Tigers where he run for 272ms had 2 line breaks, 1 try and 1 try assist. It would have been moronic uf they said go on your wing and stay there, but he was given a roving role
Then he might as well have just played in the halves ….would have stopped a few points scored against us thats for sure..

Reactions: Noitall
South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings