15 L.Ah Mau M.Kenny 14
17 K.Evans S.Sorensen 15
20 E.Aitken S.Leniu 16
21 C.Townsend L.Martin 17
22 T.Harris I.Tago 18

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Don't get me wrong but....I think it is nuts to have Roger at six.

But I love you for it Brownie, all I want this year is a coach who punishes people like Kodi last week.

And we have seen a lot of dudes dropped or faux injured this season by a metaphorical Brown slap in da face.

Chad must be slutted....I would be, I would be be saying why me....why did I go to a club and play with a non half with only half a pass and no kick...just paint a bullseye on my head Warriors and be done with it.

Warriors for life.

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
What some have missed is the depth in the backline. I was interested to see who missed out between Montoya and Berry now that Aitkin’s back. Neither deserved dropping. Neither have been! We have real depth and competition to retain spots in our backs now.

Berry the future star. Montoya the form back. Aitken’s the seasoned pro. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has not not put a foot wrong and has plenty of talent. 4 solid, form backs.

Big upgrades on Hiku, Fusitua and Maumalo, who had too much variation between their best and worst weeks.
Yeah real happy for Berry.

I just wish he wasn't getting used in another new line up, against a team that will try to shred the edges like no ones business in a dead rubber Warriors dressing room, season over kind of way.

But I get it.

I get why Brown nurses these young dudes carefully into grade and it is the right way to go in the end.

Said it in the other post, props for Brown pushing Kodi, and like you say picking all the form outside backs available.

Massive green tick to the coach.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Don't get me wrong but....I think it is nuts to have Roger at six.

But I love you for it Brownie, all I want this year is a coach who punishes people like Kodi last week.

And we have seen a lot of dudes dropped or faux injured this season by a metaphorical Brown slap in da face.

Chad must be slutted....I would be, I would be be saying why me....why did I go to a club and play with a non half with only half a pass and no kick...just paint a bullseye on my head Warriors and be done with it.

Ah well on the Eve of battle who cares, Warriors psychosis, step right up, roll up, come get some. And you back whoever is in the circus ring and don't get distracted by experimental use of the clowns and Lion Tamers....the midget sitting on the bench what could possibly go wrong?

Warriors for life.

Who’s nuts? Yours?

Walsh is a better #6 and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is a better #1, but that’s just too complicated for Brown to comprehend.. so I’ll take Roger Tuivasa-Sheck at 6 rather than standing out on the wing…

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Who’s nuts? Yours?

Walsh is a better #6 and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is a better #1, but that’s just too complicated for Brown to comprehend.. so I’ll take Roger Tuivasa-Sheck at 6 rather than standing out on the wing…
I dunno why you asked about my Nuts.

I think it is crazy to play Roger at six, nuts is a euphemism for madness hadn't you heard that expression? Not everything is Freudian.

Like I say though, I am looking forward to it, anything to kick Kodi up the arse and what have we got to lose, I am on board with the crazy its all good.

Might as well get behind them aye and who knows....maybe it will work...never been tried before...ever...like I say crazy.

Tohu Harris in the halves would be the obvious step if you were to go there...been done before, and well.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I dunno why you asked about my Nuts.

I think it is crazy to play Roger at six, nuts is a euphemism for madness hadn't you heard that expression? Not everything is Freudian.

Like I say though, I am looking forward to it, anything to kick Kodi up the arse and what have we got to lose, I am on board with the crazy its all good.

Might as well get behind them aye and who knows....maybe it will work...never been tried before...ever...like I say crazy.

Tohu Harris in the halves would be the obvious step if you were to go there...been done before, and well.
You think I meant your nut sack? I mean you’re nuts. As in nuts in your head. You think it’s crazy because you’re nuts in the head….just like you said. Crazy 😜😜 😜

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
You think I meant your nut sack? I mean you’re nuts. As in nuts in your head. You think it’s crazy because you’re nuts in the head….just like you said. Crazy 😜😜 😜
Ah thanks for clarifying, sorry I missed the insult, I thought it was good humoured ball joke in there somewhere.

I should have known, you can't get off my case.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Would rather Reece at 6 but they definitely had to find someway for our best players to be more on the ball, i suspect Reece will be playing a lot of 2nd receiver up in the line anyway.

As i ranted a few pages back it defies logic that u had Kodi and Osullivan touch the ball 107 times last game while Reece and Roger had 66 touches.....u got to have your best players where they can have the most impact.

So while happy that Brownie's addressing this by moving Roger closer in, as a few others have said i think its too little too late. This really needed to happen several rounds ago as its another new combination, new roles, that'll take time to get bedded in.......big ask to think this will be instant success......done earlier we may have been reaping the rewards now.

As for this game yeah we got a chance with Cleary and Luai out, the usuals tho of holding the ball and forwards dominating will be key.....however just looking at the speed in that Penrith side is enough to make me nervous......Charlie Staines and Brent Naden are faster than anything we got, Burton would be the quickest half in the game, while Dylan Edwards is no slouch either.......with all the changes in the game.....speed is the new currency.....cant beat it.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
This team finally has me interested, probably too little to late, cause man our halves have been terrible to watch and dare I say it, probably cost us the season .. Even the outside backs are finally sorted... so hope these combo's fire straight away... letz gone..

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
If Roger Tuivasa-Sheck kills it at #6 tomorrow, which I suspect he will, I will be pissed cause he probably should have played there a month ago when he still had a top 8 chance…

He’s 100x better than Sean O'Sullivan and even Kodi. You don’t put your best player on the wing. That is simply moronic.
We still do brother, we only have to win every game😆

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
  • Haha
Reactions: Noitall

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I was going to suggest this a couple weeks back but not knowing the intricacies of rugby league as much as a lot on this forum didn't want to look like an idiot 😅
It still may not work, Roger's passing game isn't exactly halves level. However his threat may create space for others so lets wait and see

Reactions: Cces
South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings