14 C.Harris-Tavita J.Ofahengaue 13
15 B.Afoa S.Utoikamanu 14
16 E.Katoa A.Doueihi 15
17 B.Sironen A.Seyfarth 16
18 A.Pompey F.Pole 17
20 A.Pene A.Dias 20
22 F.Lussick J.Liddle 21

D074A3A8-FD3D-4D42-B779-BD6F2ECD2BB6.jpeg

Aitken bring named at Centre earlier in the week then being moved to the back row is such a bloody tease!
It is driving me up the wall that our best centre is, yet again, playing out of position 😑

Also, as it stands we have Afoa, Katoa, Sironen and Pene as our bench even though Egan picks up a knock every single week.
Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker??

View attachment 47666

Aitken bring named at Centre earlier in the week then being moved to the back row is such a bloody tease!
It is driving me up the wall that our best centre is, yet again, playing out of position 😑

Also, as it stands we have Afoa, Katoa, Sironen and Pene as our bench even though Egan picks up a knock every single week.
Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker??
I mean on paper that would be most fans dream backrow and halves. We just need everyone to fire rather than only a few a game

Why not put a hooker on the bench? Are we seriously having our Prop be our back up hooker?
Probably with young Volkman still a baby and Egan always getting injured. Throw in Pompey supposedly being injured during the week. Siro covers more positions if anyone goes down. I mean, He's a poor mans Dylan Walker. But he's the best utility we have at the mo.

Reactions: Since95