Votes: 7 10.0%
  • C

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • F-

Votes: 21 30.0%

• Total voters
jonesy101

jonesy101

Yet the Bulldogs have won two in a row and their coach got punted a week before? Stacey was part of Browns coaching staff along with Morgan, they are all shit. Both need to go, we will go close to the spoon this year.
Barrett left straight after magic round and they lost three in a row before the two wins. They are suddenly looking really good though, so full credit to Mick Potter for the turnaround.

Reactions: 7 users
brightman

brightman

Yet the Bulldogs have won two in a row and their coach got punted a week before? Stacey was part of Browns coaching staff along with Morgan, they are all shit. Both need to go, we will go close to the spoon this year.
Phil Gould has 300 games experience in coaching and Mick Potter will have 300 by the end of this season.

How does that compare to Trent Barrett or Stacey Jones..

Reactions: 3 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

1 Titans win and we are in last place on points diff. They play the Knights next. The Tigers game is an absolute must win for us!!

jonesy101

jonesy101

Not gonna happen in reality, but better that we won our next 9 games than collect the spoon. Would rather the club puts in all effort to avoid it, as they should be.

Reactions: 4 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
just remember that with the change in coach NB has avoided getting another spoon added to his list. Must be the worst coach in the history of the NRL. Feel sorry for Stacey if they do get the spoon and it gets tacked on to his heritage

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Why? I'd prefer we got the spoon so the club can stop pretending.
i know where your coming from, but honestly i would much prefer they never get the spoon and instead sort their shit out.

Reactions: 6 users

dean

We have a chance against the Tigers but can't see us beating the other two or anyone else.

dean

just remember that with the change in coach NB has avoided getting another spoon added to his list. Must be the worst coach in the history of the NRL. Feel sorry for Stacey if they do get the spoon and it gets tacked on to his heritage
To be fair, he has contributed to it. Not as if he arrived mid season.

Reactions: 6 users
Tragic

Tragic

One thing I noticed during the game is our team has no idea what to do even for standard plays, e.g. when receiving kickoffs they aren't in the right place and are scrambling to get to the ball to catch it and then set up for the first run, it means we end up 5-10 metres less up the field and put ourselves under immediate field position pressure. It's so amateur.
On top of that we were puffed hands on hips s few times, wiz is right, we need better conditioning.
Get fit and learn the basics, back to square one.

Reactions: 5 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
I think you can put that down to the focus of attack being shifted from Shaun Johnson.

Shaun Johnson relegated to kicking (struggling currently) and second reciever.

Hes in such a rut he went to drop off someone inside and literally no one cutting.
yea but if hes not leading out there, then he needs to man up and start running more. Take a tackle or two. I saw him shuffle it on multiple times, and a couple to a man in a worse position than himself. It honestly looked like he was afraid of getting tackled. So much so that he wont even make the attempt and is an easy read for the defence.

Reactions: 1 user
WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
I flew back from Oz to watch the first ever game in 1995.
Wouldn't walk across the street to watch them now.
Bro,I drove down from a place called Herberton in FNQ,1700 k’s north of Brisbane but,drive down like the…..I don’t know anymore………... Problem being is,I’ll do it all again in a heartbeat🤷🏽‍♂️🤔🤪. Fuck you rugby league

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Tragic

Tragic

yea but if hes not leading out there, then he needs to man up and start running more. Take a tackle or two. I saw him shuffle it on multiple times, and a couple to a man in a worse position than himself. It honestly looked like he was afraid of getting tackled. So much so that he wont even make the attempt and is an easy read for the defence.
I am sure he took the tackle more than twice in the game, didnt amount to much but at least he gave it a go. Previous games not so much so hopefully is on the way up coz there ain't much knockin on the door to replace him.

Reactions: 2 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
I am sure he took the tackle more than twice in the game, didnt amount to much but at least he gave it a go. Previous games not so much so hopefully is on the way up coz there ain't much knockin on the door to replace him.
mind you is it there responsibility to come knocking or is it time management started looking?
In a perfect world they might be lining up. But in a real world the warriors are going to have to sell themselves to young and old talent