17 J.Murchie D.Moale 15
18 E.Katoa S.Havili 16
22 E.Kosi L.Knight 17
25 F.Lussick P.Mamouzelos 18

Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
I’m convinced more than ever that our club is cursed!

Reactions: 10 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Team looks like it's been put together by a madman.

Browny must have known Egan was dodgy to pick Lussick on the extended bench surely. Or maybe it was a stroke of genius, Souths won't know much about him, hope the kid goes well. Good luck and god help you Freddy.

Can't wait to find out if the coach is a genius or a madman tomorrow night, could go either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

ffs! Oh well, it'll be an even more impressive victory now without our best defender.
My son just ran into Euan Aitken in Brisbane city, and he had mentioned the Doctor recommend that he sit out the week.
My son commented that he was surprised that he had even had gotten up after the tackle.
Also said that his Dad (me) is a huge Warriors supporter and and that the Warriors should be lucky to have so many die hard faithful fans.

Reactions: 8 users
roadrunner

roadrunner

Yea it's lambs thrown to the wolves scenario maybe I will see the score after the carnage so I don't lose anymore brain and nerve cells.

Reactions: 1 user
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Jesus wept… dude can’t make the North Sydney NSW Cup side and we throw him straight into first grade.
Coach must see something in him as a former hooker, Freddy might remind him of a young Browny at the same age, back when he still had his flowing locks and carefree grin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

Like I said in the recruitment thread....suddenly Craig Hodges looks like a genius bringing in Lussick as a way to get Ronald Macdonald.

We are so thin in the hooking dept that terrible yet experienced Aussie hooker is a must.

Roosters thought they pulled a swifty on us.. no you fools...your trash is our treasure thanks for the favor.... lussick will prove greater than Jazz at passing from DH u watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Cces

Cces

Otukolo wasn't named in the Dolphins this week despite not making Tuesdays enlarged squad. That points to an injury but if he's not injured then he's got every right to ask "WTF is going on here coach?"

Reactions: 3 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Otukolo wasn't named in the Dolphins this week despite not making Tuesdays enlarged squad. That points to an injury but if he's not injured then he's got every right to ask "WTF is going on here coach?"
Or he's off to the Roosters as part of the player swap, the deal of the century could still backfire on us

• Haha

Panther

Throwback to the days of uncovering gems from the ranks of Aussie rakes, hear is hoping for a little bit of Death, Mears, Gatis, PJ, Fien, Henderson or even just some Friend

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

260FBBD4 F812 438F B2D3 AC27135289CB

On the way to MAGIC ROUND whanau
Hope you are all G!
Let’s have a GOOD win this weekend!
We can do it! UP THE WARRIORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Five&Last

Five&Last

The handling of Otukolo’s development has actually been shocking so far this year.

Plays well for Redcliffe in QLD cup a month ago, gets onto the bench against the Storm and is forced to play out of position in the second row. Then gets dropped.

Now there’s an opening at hooker and he’s nowhere to be seen. And even worse that Lussick is picked over him whose deadset average at best.

Say what you want about Berry, Katoa etc but atleast they are getting opportunities

Reactions: 3 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

You look very similar to Euan Aitken. Can you go do his HIA test for him so he can get cleared to play?lol
Give him a run I say, the team changes so much every week I doubt anyone would notice. Sometimes I forget which team is us after I've had a few, last week I could have sworn we were the Sharks up against 12 men at the end.

• Haha
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
The handling of Otukolo’s development has actually been shocking so far this year.

Plays well for Redcliffe in QLD cup a month ago, gets onto the bench against the Storm and is forced to play out of position in the second row. Then gets dropped.

Now there’s an opening at hooker and he’s nowhere to be seen. And even worse that Lussick is picked over him whose deadset average at best.

Say what you want about Berry, Katoa etc but atleast they are getting opportunities
This quote could possibly be the reason:

"“So we want to get to the stage with our young blokes, if they’re playing, they’ve earned the right to play, they’re not just playing because they’re there in that position.

“Freddy will help Taniela develop, because he’s a seasoned trainer.

“He’s been at a very good club, so he knows what hard training and hard work looks like, which will help Taniela, to see another hooker doing that.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users