Pick Your Team Warriors v Knights - Round 4, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack Hetherington is back, they may start him with J Saifiti. That would be great for us, he's always got a brain explosion or ill-discipline in him. Otherwise they would probably just start with both Saifiti bros.

TLT going to be interesting, i think the obvious naming of Egan will take place and give him up until gametime again to get a clearance but other than that i'd be surprised if CNK, Walker or Niukore are in the mix this week.
Would love to see Ali snap up the other centre spot but seeing as Pompey has been on the shortlist extended bench and plays left centre, i'd say that's how Webby will be leaning.
Not expecting the world this game but going off a slight boost in confidence getting the season underway against the Raiders mixed with our home crowd we should get the job done.
Doesn't have to be flashy, just execute well and we'll be ok.

Surely Wade is back this week? If he was as close to playing last week you'd think he should be sweet.

What about the other ones tho? Walker was a late out so I'm assuming he should be right.

And one of Niukore or CNK was expected back this week too aye? I'm okay if we give them another week but surely they can't be far away.

The thing that worries me is that it's hard to get the clunk out of your game when the combos are changing significantly each round, especially in the spine. We've had significant shuffles in our team loads this year already, including 2 reshuffles to the spine mid-game.

Last year I think we had our best year in a long time, injury wise. Really hope we didn't get everything at once, and this year we struggle.

Surely Wade is back this week? If he was as close to playing last week you'd think he should be sweet.

What about the other ones tho? Walker was a late out so I'm assuming he should be right.

And one of Niukore or CNK was expected back this week too aye? I'm okay if we give them another week but surely they can't be far away.

The thing that worries me is that it's hard to get the clunk out of your game when the combos are changing significantly each round, especially in the spine. We've had significant shuffles in our team loads this year already, including 2 reshuffles to the spine mid-game.

Last year I think we had our best year in a long time, injury wise. Really hope we didn't get everything at once, and this year we struggle.
Hopefully CNK and Marata are back next week at the latest so they can get any rust out of there system before our big match against Manly.

Injuries go around in circles. Look at the Broncos last year, they hardly had an injury all year not they are the worst hit in the comp

If we make the top four again this year it will have alot to do with injuries and severity of them.
I think the depth that webby is building is paramount to our success.

Last year Barney almost retired, TMM shattered leg, SJ was playing on one leg in the playoffs, Metcalf tore his hamy twice, Jazz tore his achilles, Egan was in and out of Emergency visits, DWZ was out for a month, Kosi broke his knee, CNK was concussed at least twice, Volkman played with a broken hand, Marata was in NRL prison so many times

I don’t think we are doing that bad right now, just ask the Broncos and Storm

Cup stats are in and both Ali and Pompey finished with fairly similar stats, but I would give the slight edge to Pompey. I would expect him to be named if CNK is still out this week.

Montoya will be named this week but as far as I am concerned this is his last chance. If he jams 20 metres in off his wing and leaks in some soft try then enough is enough and Kosi must be named for Round 5.
I am dissapointed to hear Kosi has been ordinary in NSW cup. He needs to seize his opportunity this week and put up some great runs for our second team. His future is in his own hands and he has to ask himself how badly does he want to play first grade and then play accordingly for our NSW cup side.

Montoya will be named this week but as far as I am concerned this is his last chance. If he jams 20 metres in off his wing and leaks in some soft try then enough is enough and Kosi must be named for Round 5.
I am dissapointed to hear Kosi has been ordinary in NSW cup. He needs to seize his opportunity this week and put up some great runs for our second team. His future is in his own hands and he has to ask himself how badly does he want to play first grade and then play accordingly for our NSW cup side.
The sad thing this season so far is not really anyone standing out at cup.

T M Martin has been okay, setu tu has been good as well as Taufa but they won't get a look in.

Laban looks the most likely ready but do we need him? Still to early to be calling for heads and they have earned a bit of rope, some of the guys from last year, as long as we are winning.

We should see more improvements this week from the top team.

I can't stand the guy that goes on other opposing teams fan forums before we face them and says "Hi, Warriors here" Then goes on to kiss their asses about how good they are and Warriors will be in for a fight & they might just get us 🙄

Listen bruh, Some of us are on there as Ninjas. To read all the shit talk and how shit we are and we cn only win with SJ(A tad true) So we cn share it on here.....

I want to read the Bullshit!!! After u/whoever it is butter them up they start being nice and give compliments!! I don't wanna read love notes to eachother!! Ffs....🤣

I can't stand the guy that goes on other opposing teams fan forums before we face them and says "Hi, Warriors here" Then goes on to kiss their asses about how good they are and Warriors will be in for a fight & they might just get us 🙄

Listen bruh, Some of us are on there as Ninjas. To read all the shit talk and how shit we are and we cn only win with SJ(A tad true) So we cn share it on here.....

I want to read the Bullshit!!! After u/whoever it is butter them up they start being nice and give compliments!! I don't wanna read love notes to eachother!! Ffs....🤣
Raise hell!

NRL.com says:
  • Egan is due back this round,
  • Charnze not due back until next round (Round 5); and
  • Niukore and Walker are both TBC.
I assume this is based off of information that the clubs are required to provide... but roll on TLT! Unsure if Taine has been cleared on not - Sam Walker was, but it is noted that Taine is unlikely to suit up against the Knights.

NRL.com says:
  • Egan is due back this round,
  • Charnze not due back until next round (Round 5); and
  • Niukore and Walker are both TBC.
I assume this is based off of information that the clubs are required to provide... but roll on TLT! Unsure if Taine has been cleared on not - Sam Walker was, but it is noted that Taine is unlikely to suit up against the Knights.

Would be extremely comftorable with Rog at fullback and Pompey on to the left which is a familiar pairing.

Ali will get his chance, this week probably isn't it.

Dam rotten timing losing Taine out of the mix and therefore losing Roger from Center.

To win this competition we need a lethal combination forming between Metcalf and RTS.

The silver lining seems to be that CNK is back the week after.

But yeah, to make that GF we need Metcalf setting up Roger, and Roger making space for Metcalf just by being a threat.

And then when CNK can play with Metcalf and Roger, Montoya will look like a superstar.

It frustrating seeing Roger moved to Fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back