Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

So does this mean the overrun is stronger than the OG.
Not necessarily unless you saw everyone's scores. It could be that the Overrun has 4-6 VERY strong teams and the rest are shyt. Where the OG, everyone is consistently decent

I'm actually ashamed at my season so far :ROFLMAO:
In the same boat. I’ve finished around the 2-300s the last few years.
Now this year I’ve focused more watching the casual athlete and Jamie on his YouTube channel and I’m coming 51k hahaha.
Just silly decisions and injuries have messed a lot of our teams up.

Now this year I’ve focused more watching the casual athlete and Jamie on his YouTube channel and I’m coming 51k hahaha.
This makes me feel slightly better. I came 1598 last year. Which personally I think is pretty reasonable for a head to head team. Im sitting at 35K with my main team and about 11k with my half hearted overall team. Seeing other good players struggle gives me comfort haha. I know Jamie is struggling this year too.

Similar story here :cry:

TLT

Kikau named to play
Blaize Talagi Pole Axed out of the team for his shit performance last week and Daejarn Asi comes in.
Morgan Harper preferred at centre over Blaize. Not a good day for Blaize.
This week I wish I had 4 trades I could make.
Kayal Iro gets a start. I wonder how much he is? Hmmm
Kieran Foran back from injury.
In round 7 they announce the new dual position players - might be worth waiting a week to make fringe trades for cheapies to take those announcements into account.
Walsh named!!!!

Chevy Stewart named at fullback for the Raiders. Highly regarded youngster so might be worth keeping an eye on.

Straight up this is the worst year in Dream Team/Fantasy history where at this early stage you are controlled rather than controlling.

Injuries and non selections mean most of us have to be reactive rather than proactive.
It’s honestly not even that much fun this year. That satisfaction of slowly building your team is almost non existent.

I’m having more fun this year, through all the carnage. Everyone is hit, and it’s requiring a lot of patience, well thought out planning. This is def the hardest fantasy year I’ve had, and I’ve been playing for 15 years. Stressful, but this is fun. Loving the challenge. I lost rapana, talagi, chan this week. Holding Taylan may, Piakura and Galvin. I’ll be able to play 17 with two trades, eyeing up hynes & campbell, or Chester from cows. Might take a huge punt and go sj & manu just cos.