Post Match 2023 Penrith vs Warriors - Week 1 Finals (Post Match)

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Montoyas cost us a try and got us off to a bad start. Pompey's cost us a try, and he had done it before. The others defended really well. We were never going to win it but the score should have been closer.
What about DWZ?

Look the effort was great today but the performance was terrible, handling errors were abysmal,

Our attack was non existent, we only fired one shot which was when we scored a try,

If we play like this against the Knights/Raiders we will be ending our season next week.

Let's just hope Johnson is back otherwise I think it call be all she wrote for 2023.

DWZ and Berry were beaten by the speed of the ball, Pompey and Montoya were beaten by the speed of the feet. Montoya doesn’t seem to trust Pompey fully, I think that’s why he’s caught jamming in on the opposition centre sometimes. I could be starting with Ford though.
Yeah must start further in but just cause he pulled a slick pass out of his arse doesn't mean his D wasn't as shakey asf tonight either😄

He should of tried to get over the line himself instead of passing to dalin who was pretty much already out. Same as Pompey pass to monty with nowhere to go but out.
Its like both of our centres lack the confidence to back themselves huh. They just need to pull the trigger and give there guts when they do. I feel as if they panic and force the ball on which leads to errors. Just need to back themselves, they've shown they're capable of breaking the line but its like they get too shy in big matches or close contests. Metcalf was good for that, he just backed himself regardless.

Penmeths whole team does it, they dont think twice.. if one of there players think they have half a chance they just gun it and give it a go with no second thought most of the time. Is why they're dangerous, they're confident. Whereas we were timid

Its like both of our centres lack the confidence to back themselves huh. They just need to pull the trigger and give there guts when they do. I feel as if they panic and force the ball on which leads to errors. Just need to back themselves, they've shown they're capable of breaking the line but its like they get too shy in big matches or close contests. Metcalf was good for that, he just backed himself regardless.

Penmeths whole team does it, they dont think twice.. if one of there players think they have half a chance they just gun it and give it a go with no second thought most of the time. Is why they're dangerous, they're confident. Whereas we were timid

Penrith gave them zero holes to exploit

All you all thinking we needed to throw hail mary passes and increase are error rate need to re-assess.

Back