Pick Your Team 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Pick Your Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Pick Your Team)

1694246864140.png
Any promotions, changes for the Week 2 of finals football.

Last edited:
I don't think the answer is to replace players who have done well this year like Berry, Pompey, Ford with 4 players who have about 4 games experience this year....
The likes of Pompey and Montoya are far too rocks and diamonds lately and would get destroyed by Gagai and young.

This would be my team, not sure about eligibility thou,

Nocoll-klokstad
Kosi
Leiataua
Berry
Watene-zelezniak
Martin
Johnson
Ale
Egan
Fonua-Blake
Curran
Niukore
Harris

Walker
Barnett
Sironen
Ford

This is the week to bring in Ali Leiatuau again.

He’s the secret weapon. Only player in our squad to NEVER LOSE AN NRL GAME

Anyone know how he looked today? Imagine he would had a fair bit of input with the score line the Cup team put out.

I think a win or go home final is a rough place to come into for your second ever game, especially against either Dane Gagai or Bradman Best. Bit of a step up from Geriatric Croker to say the least.

I think we just have to stick strong, but I will not complain if Webby puts Kosi in over Montoya.

Anyone know how he looked today? Imagine he would had a fair bit of input with the score line the Cup team put out.

I think a win or go home final is a rough place to come into for your second ever game, especially against either Dane Gagai or Bradman Best. Bit of a step up from Geriatric Croker to say the least.

I think we just have to stick strong, but I will not complain if Webby puts Kosi in over Montoya.
He was amazing!!!

I'd have mulitalos daddy Kosi in if he brought that exact intesity from that 2nd half Sharks game, but id still have montoya there but in the centres. BUT before knickers get in a twist thats only if berry or pompey were injured which they're not.

So, same team that was originally named to play Panthers before the SJ injury

1 CNK
2 DWZ
3 Berry
4 pompey
5 Kosi
6 TMM
7 SJ
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Bunty
11 Curran
12 Niukore
13 Harris

14 Walker
15 Barnett
16 Ford
17 Ale

Monty has had terrible last 7-8 games. Just go already. I would love to have Going in the team but I think next year is his year.

Please don't play Lussick or Siro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back